• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Shit I watched this before every workout like for 8 years. I wish I had all his DVDs back then. The best motivation by far. Good old bodybuilding days..

Last edited by sacharidacek; November 17th, 2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sacharidacek View Post
              Shit I watched this before every workout like for 8 years. I wish I had all his DVDs back then. The best motivation by far. Good old bodybuilding days..

What's your favorite DVD of his?

Comment

All training(especially before or after shows) DVDs New Improved and Beyond, One Step Closer, Ripped To shreds, Cut Above, Battle for Olympias...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sacharidacek View Post

yes awesome old footage. I used to watch the old ronnie footage where he is eating as inspiration to get my meals in lol....

my girlfriend at the time thought I was insane, she would come home and I'd be sitting on the couch eating hash browns and chicken breast while watching ronnie eating on TV LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon1 View Post
                        yes awesome old footage. I used to watch the old ronnie footage where he is eating as inspiration to get my meals in lol....

my girlfriend at the time thought I was insane, she would come home and I'd be sitting on the couch eating hash browns and chicken breast while watching ronnie eating on TV LOL....
                        I hear ya mate. I used to watch Blood and Guts whilst eating two cans of tuna drained then mixed with low fat salad cream in this gigantic blue bowl I used to have.

Then Saturday night it was watching Gladiators then jab some deca and sust right after. The good old days.
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X