• Show
Clear All

• Fella Finn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    yes awesome old footage. I used to watch the old ronnie footage where he is eating as inspiration to get my meals in lol....

my girlfriend at the time thought I was insane, she would come home and I'd be sitting on the couch eating hash browns and chicken breast while watching ronnie eating on TV LOL....
    I hear ya mate. I used to watch Blood and Guts whilst eating two cans of tuna drained then mixed with low fat salad cream in this gigantic blue bowl I used to have.

Then Saturday night it was watching Gladiators then jab some deca and sust right after. The good old days.

Leave a comment:

• harmankardon
    replied
    Originally posted by sacharidacek View Post
    Shit I watched this before every workout like for 8 years. I wish I had all his DVDs back then. The best motivation by far. Good old bodybuilding days..

yes awesome old footage. I used to watch the old ronnie footage where he is eating as inspiration to get my meals in lol....

my girlfriend at the time thought I was insane, she would come home and I'd be sitting on the couch eating hash browns and chicken breast while watching ronnie eating on TV LOL....

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sacharidacek
    replied
    All training(especially before or after shows) DVDs New Improved and Beyond, One Step Closer, Ripped To shreds, Cut Above, Battle for Olympias...

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied
    Originally posted by sacharidacek View Post
    Shit I watched this before every workout like for 8 years. I wish I had all his DVDs back then. The best motivation by far. Good old bodybuilding days..

What's your favorite DVD of his?

Leave a comment:

• sacharidacek
    replied

Last edited by sacharidacek; November 17th, 2019, 11:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sacharidacek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied
    Professional bodybuilder off-season diet layout:

Last edited by Fella Finn; October 31st, 2019, 08:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fella Finn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Very smart man. Only one that I know of that's has business sense. I remember hearing a comment from a very well known promotor saying he never seen such an impressive guest posing proposal.
    I saw Jay guest pose in NY for several years and he is the best. He puts the fans first!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X