4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler

Former Mr Olympia and Current, The Most Active Youtuber of The Olympia title holders

Yep sweet, jay is awesome....

Comment

Jay is sweet, i have knew him since we met back in '08, when i did my 1st Nats.
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Comment

he is killing it now . I just wonder what it would be like if the social media thing was big back when he started . im sure he would have taken full advantage of it .

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
            he is killing it now . I just wonder what it would be like if the social media thing was big back when he started . im sure he would have taken full advantage of it .
            Jay caught the last days of Magazines and nice muscle tech deals. Jay has great timing!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very smart man. Only one that I know of that's has business sense. I remember hearing a comment from a very well known promotor saying he never seen such an impressive guest posing proposal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stay Puft View Post
                          Very smart man. Only one that I know of that's has business sense. I remember hearing a comment from a very well known promotor saying he never seen such an impressive guest posing proposal.
                          I saw Jay guest pose in NY for several years and he is the best. He puts the fans first!

Comment

Comment

Professional bodybuilder off-season diet layout:

Last edited by Fella Finn; October 31st, 2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X