Dana Linn Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
    She could still compete and be her own boss, compete does not harm her business.
    It does though, because it would take a lot of valuable time and energy. For instance, she probably eats 3-4X a day now, if she was competing that would be more like 6-7.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Only thing that bothered me about her is claiming natty in some videos which I am fairly confident she is not.

Comment

this tread is so md 2012 . good to have the good old dana hype , soon the steroid talk will come , just like back in the day
        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Manhands View Post
          Only thing that bothered me about her is claiming natty in some videos which I am fairly confident she is not.
          I will say her voice has been the same from day one. So many women end up with the exact same roid voice and Dana has never had it. Not that the voice proves anything but it is an indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post
            I will say her voice has been the same from day one. So many women end up with the exact same roid voice and Dana has never had it. Not that the voice proves anything but it is an indicator.
            I personally know about 30 NPC but mainly ifbb female pros who have taken gear and a sizable portion of them have the exact same voice as before they started.

She may have only taken the bare minimum but I just donít think a woman can get those crazy straited delts without some help.C792F2E9-A951-4B7B-B6E3-6279BFC30FEB.jpg

Comment

Of course she's not natty.

good for her she has made a good living off the stage and I hope things continue well for her.

Personally I'm not a fan of what they do. But the gen nothing's love the trash she produces so good for them if that's what they want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                It does though, because it would take a lot of valuable time and energy. For instance, she probably eats 3-4X a day now, if she was competing that would be more like 6-7.
                Her business at this point runs alone, she also has Rob. And I guess they have employees.

I do not think that she is tied running business, it seems that she is free of stress, does what she wants and enjoys life. If she does not compete, its because she has nothing to prove herself or others.
                http://betionastore.es/

Comment

I like her ... I remember this one very good ... Kai in his prime, with CT the motivator .... epic days

I used to watch this on work before my arm workouts ^^

Comment

The secret of her success is that many girls want to look like her and many boys want a girlfriend like her.

Comment

Another reason for success was her training videos. They were more motivating than the videos of most current men.

Comment

She gets bigger appearance fees than women get to win the Olympia now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                          The secret of her success is that many girls want to look like her and many boys want a girlfriend like her.
                          who is hotter Ashley Kaltwasser or Dana?

Comment

Originally posted by letsrun4it View Post
                            She gets bigger appearance fees than women get to win the Olympia now.
                            i would pay Alina Popa more

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
                              who is hotter Ashley Kaltwasser or Dana?

alina poppa on the rize
                              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post

alina poppa on the rize
                                Dana sorry bro. Dana has the full on swag factor. It can't be denied

Comment

Working...
                                X