IFBB Pro Nathan De Asha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro Nathan De Asha

Coach Neil "Yoda" Hill not impressed by Nathan's condition and is not afraid of voicing his opinion loud and clear

nathan de asha the street champion
    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Lol deasha mouthing off.....

If if he's not competing he's not three weeks out is he.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post
        Lol deasha mouthing off.....

If if he's not competing he's not three weeks out is he.
        I have to say from my own personal viewpoint that that's always been one thing I've respected about the man. You talk smack about him and response will follow

And yes I know I know, there's a difference between fair and valid criticism and sh*t talk but we don't need to dive into that topic for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fella Finn View Post

I have to say from my own personal viewpoint that that's always been one thing I've respected about the man. You talk smack about him and response will follow

And yes I know I know, there's a difference between fair and valid criticism and sh*t talk but we don't need to dive into that topic for now.
          Neil was having a go at Nathan by posting that too, even if it is true....

Normally you keep such opinions to yourself when dealing with very sensitive pro bodybuilders especially if your a well known prep coach.

Comment

Originally posted by harmankardon View Post

Neil was having a go at Nathan by posting that too, even if it is true....

Normally you keep such opinions to yourself when dealing with very sensitive pro bodybuilders especially if your a well known prep coach.
            Yap, and he could've also worded it a little bit better.

Comment

A new progress pic from Nathan. Looking big and full right here!

nathan01.JPG

Comment

Working...
              X