Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Adina's Epic Cheat Recipe Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    I think that's what I'm going for...the picture on the website looks...OMG good!

HO..LY...SHIT.
    Don't talk it; Just LIVE it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungHOV View Post
      HO..LY...SHIT.
      I know, right?!

I think I'm going to make those for Nats too!

Comment

Adina - wife made your oreo inside of cookie recipe but instead of chocolate chip cookies she used peanut butter cookie and it was awesome!! I was fat and happy
        NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

French Toast with caramelized peaches. (Note: The recipe I found was using grams. If you need to convert, do that.)

4 ripe firm peaches
          80g caster sugar
          40g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
          Handful of basil leaves, finely chopped
          250g fresh raspberries
          4 tbsp icing sugar
          Squeeze of lemon juice
          3 large eggs, beaten
          4 tbsp milk
          4 tbsp double cream
          1/2 a vanilla pod
          Handful of mint leaves, roughly chopped
          4 slices brioche

For the peaches:
          Halve the peaches and remove the stones, then halve again into quarters. Heat 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a heavy-based ovenproof pan, when it begins to caramelize place the peaches, cut-side down in the caramel. Add another tablespoon of sugar on top and cook for a few minutes. As the sugar starts to disappear add 15grams of butter and let it cook down in the sauce. Add the finely chopped basil and when the sauce is thick and syrupy, take off the heat and set to one side.

For the raspberry sauce:
          Place 250g of raspberries in a blender and puree with the icing sugar and lemon juice to taste. Push through a sieve into a bowl, using the base of a ladle and discard the seeds.

For the Pain Perdu:
          Melt the remaining butter in a wide pan until it begins to foam. Whisk the eggs, milk, cream and remaining sugar together. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod into the egg mixture with the finely chopped mint and mix together. Dip the brioche into the egg mixture and fry in the butter for a minute or two on each side until golden brown. Place each slice on a serving plate.

To serve:
          Lift the peaches onto the pain perdu. Drizzle with the raspberry sauce then garnish with basil, the remaining raspberries, a dusting of icing sugar and Crème Chantilly to serve.
          Training Log:

Comment

5 WEEKS LEFT CUTTING ,, this page dont help ha ,,

you should make something with peanut butter maybe brownies or cookies ,, as i love both could be a good combo ,,

as for the bar Q,, i think snickers ,, maybe ,,

its sad the high light of my days latly is 30g peanut butter on unsalted rice cakes,, wow IV BEEN cutting 15 weeks FEELS LIKE YEARS 5 weeks left ,, girl friend asked what do i want for xmas, i replied , FOOD
            Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
              5 WEEKS LEFT CUTTING ,, this page dont help ha ,,

you should make something with peanut butter maybe brownies or cookies ,, as i love both could be a good combo ,,

as for the bar Q,, i think snickers ,, maybe ,,

its sad the high light of my days latly is 30g peanut butter on unsalted rice cakes,, wow IV BEEN cutting 15 weeks FEELS LIKE YEARS 5 weeks left ,, girl friend asked what do i want for xmas, i replied , FOOD
              Bless your heart! You've almost made it!

When I was dieting (from being overweight, not for a show), I remember eating 1T of pb on cinnamon raising Ezekiel bread and thinking it was the BEST thing I had ever had!

I have several recipes ready to make David. He's pretty happy to be the guinea pig for me!

Comment

Originally posted by benawesome View Post
                Adina - wife made your oreo inside of cookie recipe but instead of chocolate chip cookies she used peanut butter cookie and it was awesome!! I was fat and happy
                I have been wondering if that would work! Ha! That makes my day. I love people are trying the recipes here...and tweaking them!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  Bless your heart! You've almost made it!

When I was dieting (from being overweight, not for a show), I remember eating 1T of pb on cinnamon raising Ezekiel bread and thinking it was the BEST thing I had ever had!

I have several recipes ready to make David. He's pretty happy to be the guinea pig for me!
                  i no gone from 17% to 10% in 15 weeks ,, 5 weeks left 7% target ,, that have me around 80kg ,, believe me,, ill be making allot these foods over xmas,,
                  you get such a craving for suger and junk food, when your cutting ,, bulking time soon,, and ill defo keep eye on this thread
                  Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
                    i no gone from 17% to 10% in 15 weeks ,, 5 weeks left 7% target ,, that have me around 80kg ,, believe me,, ill be making allot these foods over xmas,,
                    you get such a craving for suger and junk food, when your cutting ,, bulking time soon,, and ill defo keep eye on this thread
                    Oh...it's Christmas...I'm already looking for new recipes!

Comment

Working...
                    X