Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2013 NPC Team Universe - IFBB Pro League Qualifiying Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NPC Team Universe - IFBB Pro League Qualifiying Rules

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; November 27, 2012, 08:39 AM.

Let me know if you're competing!

Comment

Hmm, now that they broke up Masters into over 35 and over 40 instead of just over 35. . . . it's those 35-39-yer-olds that are usually the biggest pains in the ass to compete against.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I'll be there competing!!! Hopefully this will be my show to turn pro in 2013...Thank you for the info Adina!
        https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
        https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

It's 35-44 at the Team U, & 35-39 at the Masters Nationals & North Americans. Both categories have evened out the age difference that has existed for a long time for masters men & women at the national level, because women were competing as masters at 35 for a long time but the men were having to wait till 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Hmm, now that they broke up Masters into over 35 and over 40 instead of just over 35. . . . it's those 35-39-yer-olds that are usually the biggest pains in the ass to compete against.
            I think more guys in the 35 and over would show up at the Masters Nationals.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

haha look at the joke.
              DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

Will there be women's bodybuilding? am asking cause I DONT see it on the list. Perhaps an oversight???

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                  Will there be women's bodybuilding? am asking cause I DONT see it on the list. Perhaps an oversight???
                  Sadly, it is left out and being phased out I guess.

If they offer an "over 50, over the hill with arthritic shoulder/back division", count me in for sure :-)

I can still pose, but in some poses I look crooked now.
                  Last edited by Howard; November 27, 2012, 12:55 PM.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
                    I'll be there competing!!! Hopefully this will be my show to turn pro in 2013...Thank you for the info Adina!

Go get it buddy!!!
                    IFBB Figure Pro Laurie "Freak Diesel" Green
                    *facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle*[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Based on last yr, I think you would have a better shot at winning here then at the over 40 masters nationals. True?
                      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Based on last yr, I think you would have a better shot at winning here then at the over 40 masters nationals. True?
                        It's pretty much all the same guys - the shows are 2 weeks apart and both on the East Coast.

But for the last 2 years Masters was just one big group, over 35, that they broke down into over and under 176 pounds.

The flyer shows that there are now 3 distinct age groups: over 35, 40, and 50.

I make no silly predictions on which show I would do better at, how I might place, etc. Bottom line is you never know who will show up. All I can do is get into the best shape possible and let the chips fall where they may.
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

oh wow, there's 35+ and 40+ MPD?

haha, if you are 35+ or even 40+ years old and still do MPD, you are what's wrong with the world.

Man up and do real 40+ bodybuilding like our MD's Ron Harris.
                          DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                            I had not caught that. I've got a message in to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
                              oh wow, there's 35+ and 40+ MPD?

haha, if you are 35+ or even 40+ years old and still do MPD, you are what's wrong with the world.

Man up and do real 40+ bodybuilding like our MD's Ron Harris.
                              Not everyone wants to look like a bodybuilder.

But I will say that a local guy did MPD at age 50 recently at a local NPC show - and it was rough watching him up there with way too much bodyfat and very little hair on his head getting owned by a bunch of shredded 25-year-olds with fauxhawks.

Comment

Working...
                              X