This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rwidmarkjr View Post
    There you go with putting my business out there again!! HAHA WOOO HOOO 140 to be exact!!
    Damn! 140? Way to go man!

Comment

• Diet Coke

Last week I went to Whataburger at 3:30 in the morning to get a diet coke. Yeah, I was still out. My bad!

Anyway…y’all are digressing now. Wondering what I was doing. But that’s not what this Blog is about!

Back to my story…

The lady hands us our drinks.

Us. You’re digressing again.

Anyway…focus, y’all. Focus.

But as she hands us our drinks she says, “Sorry. We’re out of ice.”

Out of ice?

ICE???

No, really. Out of ice.

I just put the drink in the car thinking, “I’ll just drink it later. Some day when I want a diet coke I’ll just put ice in it, and I’ll be glad I have it.”

Well, that day came yesterday. A week after I was handed the iceless wonder, I decide to drink it.

And while you’re all going, “Adina!”…my mind just wasn’t processing the facts.

So airtight seal. No hermetical freshness. Just a little plastic lid with a straw poking out.

And while it looked like a diet coke, it tasted like doo doo! I mean it was bad, y’all!

Bad!

I wasted that diet coke. I had it. It looked good. I love me some diet coke. But for some reason I let it sit there, unused, until it was no good for me or anyone.

We all have what we need to get in shape, it’s just that some of us use the diet coke theory. We let our healthy bodies and minds go to waste thinking we’ll get them in shape when we need them.

Since getting in shape, colds are almost nonexistent for me. I can lift things others can’t. I can make it from the parking lot to the top of the bleaches without thinking I’m going to die. My body is ready when I need it, because it’s ready all the time. When I need strength, endurance, or stamina to kick in, they do.

I finally learned to use what I have, and the paybacks were great.

For years I let my body sit like that diet coke in my fridge; and when the time came that I needed it, it was never ready.

If you have a diet coke, drink it. Today.

Comment

• Richard! I just now noticed you gave your stats! Woo Hoo!!! You are doing so great!

KEEP IT UP!!!

I've got a 24 Hour Gym membership like you...so...I even get to go today!
        Last edited by Adina Zanolli; December 25th, 2008, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• merry christmas Adina! love the MD twas the night before christmas! excellent - it made me giggle

Richard - outstanding progress my friend! you are well on your way.

Comment

• And a very Merry Christmas to you Ms Adina.
            My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by fitswim-by-celeste View Post
              merry christmas Adina! love the MD twas the night before christmas! excellent - it made me giggle

Richard - outstanding progress my friend! you are well on your way.
              I actually do at least one a year! I love taking it and seeing what I can come up with!

Next time, I'll do one for us ladies!

And...MERRY CHRISTMAS, Celeste!

Comment

• Merry Christmas, pretty girl!!!! Enjoy the holdiay with your precious boys!! XOXO

Comment

• Originally posted by rwidmarkjr View Post
                  Thanks I'm glad to see you here as well!! Hopefully....No....In 13 years I will be celebrating my success as well.
                  You will, just do it one day at a time my friend!! 140!!!!!! Check you out!!!!!
                  The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoGirl View Post
                    Merry Christmas, pretty girl!!!! Enjoy the holdiay with your precious boys!! XOXO
                    For the first time ever, they both used their own money to shop and buy gifts. Micah gave me a $20 gift card to Subway! I don't know why, but that made me giggle!

Originally posted by karenfromcali View Post
                    You will, just do it one day at a time my friend!! 140!!!!!! Check you out!!!!!
                    He's only just beginning. Check him out in John's thread to see more of his story!

Comment

• Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Merry Christmas
                        Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• The Christmas story was too cute.. lol and flat diet coke.. ick! lol

Merry Christmas Adina!!!
                          *~When in doubt....SMILE~*

Comment

• Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

My client is actually losing weight JUST with her diet. Somehow she got motivated just form that so hopefully she will keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUTURE View Post
                              Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

My client is actually losing weight JUST with her diet. Somehow she got motivated just form that so hopefully she will keep going.
                              Well, she may get it together yet!

I lost the first 27 with just jogging. The next 50 with just diet. It wasn't until then that I put it all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                                Well, she may get it together yet!

I lost the first 27 with just jogging. The next 50 with just diet. It wasn't until then that I put it all together.

I cant jog too much upper body bouncy bouncy and Im a real clutz

Comment

Working...
                                X