Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stopping through to say hello!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
    *~When in doubt....SMILE~*

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Muscle View Post
      Just stopping through to say hello!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
      Girl, thanks! I'm having a silly mom weekend!

The neighborhood decided to play at my house EARLY this morning. And since then the bottom dropped out.

I just gave them all tornado instructions, you know, "What to do at Ms. Adina's house if a tornado comes."

Then I made them all little mini pizzas!

So...basically I sacred them and then said, "Who's hungry for pizza?!"

Comment

• Are you having tornado warnings over there? Or were you just being goofy? Mini pizzas.....did you make them on english muffins with cheese and tomato sauce cooked on the broiler??? Almost as good as peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.
        The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rwidmarkjr View Post
          I'm not saying it was a bad thing. I needed to move on, so it helped a lot. I know I need to focus on myself, but I have always focused on others my whole life, so it is a slow process, but I am working to make it better. He just wants me to do the treadmill thing for a couple weeks. After that we will be stepping it up. He didn't want to tell me where that package came from, but he didn't want me to think it was him when it wasn't. Thank you again so much. Like I said it made me feel special, which I needed a lot today.
          I'm very glad. John knew, because I had to get him to send the prize people your address. So...he had his part. He's busy and took the time to do that! And...me, you, and John are a team! So...it matters not where the package came from!

I can't wait to see you work your way into that shirt. That will be a happy day for sure!

Oh...and...you ARE special! Don't lose sight of that.

Take a step back and look at the big picture. Look at how many who will be inspired by you. There are many in your shoes. Few brave enough to ask for help.

More people than you can know are watching and pulling for you to succeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by karenfromcali View Post
            Are you having tornado warnings over there? Or were you just being goofy? Mini pizzas.....did you make them on english muffins with cheese and tomato sauce cooked on the broiler??? Almost as good as peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.
            Me silly?!

We really were under tornado warnings. At one point, three doors spontaneously blew open. So...I really did go tell them the drill! Mine know, but the others didn't...so...yeah, we really did have a quick lesson in Tornado Procedures!

Do you REALLY ruin God's perfect breakfast meat by smearing it with God's perfect nutty spread?!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
              Girl, thanks! I'm having a silly mom weekend!

The neighborhood decided to play at my house EARLY this morning. And since then the bottom dropped out.

I just gave them all tornado instructions, you know, "What to do at Ms. Adina's house if a tornado comes."

Then I made them all little mini pizzas!

So...basically I sacred them and then said, "Who's hungry for pizza?!"
              pizza makes everything better!
              *~When in doubt....SMILE~*

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Muscle View Post
                pizza makes everything better!
                That ain't no lie!

It did wipe the memory away of the little mini tornade drill I made them have!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post

Do you REALLY ruin God's perfect breakfast meat by smearing it with God's perfect nutty spread?!
                  Have you ever tried them together?? i LOVE bacon and trust me, it doesn't ruin it. You toast the bread, put peanut butter on it and then add the bacon (best if just cooked) Haven't had on in quite a while (for obvious reaons) but oh Lordy is it good!
                  The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by karenfromcali View Post
                    Have you ever tried them together?? i LOVE bacon and trust me, it doesn't ruin it. You toast the bread, put peanut butter on it and then add the bacon (best if just cooked) Haven't had on in quite a while (for obvious reaons) but oh Lordy is it good!
                    Now you would think living in the south and formerly weighing 256 pounds I would have, but alas...no, I have not.

I am a natty bacon virgin. (That sounds fun!!!)

I'll have it one day with a Milk and Pepsi. I always did want to try that.

Comment

Yeah I know it dosen't matter, but still it was cool of him to tell me. I am trying to see the bigger picture...trust me I am trying.
                      You are getting there!

And you know...I have do doubt that John has your best interest at heart. Just remember that.

Comment

Oh you don't have to tell me about John, he has shown me what kind of person he is. And the same goes for you as well. I have an awesome team!!!
                        No need to ...cause we're a team and all!

Comment

Enough Said!! LOL!!!!
                          Secretly I liked being bowed down to. Just ask Tony!

Comment

• i'm sure you will get many more bows
                            Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                              i'm sure you will get many more bows
                              I think I'll start a tally sheet and keep up with who has and who has not!

Comment

Well it looks like it is no longer a secret!! Haha
                                I pretty much don't keep secrets on here. I tell ALL my business!

Comment

Working...
                                X