• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Pg. 69

Comment

• Originally posted by rwidmarkjr View Post
      Well in that case please share!! haha
      I like to share! Almost everything. Almost!

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
      Happy Pg. 69
      I was born in 69!

Comment

We will save that for texting
        And do you know how few people around here have my number? For real!

That puts you in the know!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          I think I'll start a tally sheet and keep up with who has and who has not!

Put me on the list
          Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Damn I am special!!! Yea!!!!!
            You are!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post

Put me on the list
              So noted....with FIVE tally marks!

Comment

• Only A Few Days Left...

I just wanted to remind you…there are just a few days left to indulge in your vices. So, you better hurry!!!

You gotta give them up on January 1, right?!

Right?

I mean smoking is bad, and you know it. But you should just go ahead and wait for January.

And never mind that you could already be a few days into your diet.

And…you should probably get your drink on one last time.

Because magical things happen on the first day of January. The Resolution Fairy comes to all who believe in her!

WOO HOO!!!!

I wasted a lot of years thinking something magical happened on that day. Thinking my willpower would just rise out of the ashes. A gift to be handed to my by fate or chance.

But I learned something…

You know when the best day to makes changes is? The day you feel it. The day you recognize the need or feel an urge.

The day you feel inspired.

The time I started my diet that it really worked, I started in the middle of the week. I think it was in August.

It wasn’t a memorable day, because it was just another attempt at dieting…or so I thought.

But do you know what the main difference was? I didn’t wait to start. I started the day I was ready, and that made all the difference.

And because I didn’t start on a Monday, I didn’t feel compelled to restart on a Monday every time I messed up. I got right back on when I realized I had made a mistake.

If you feel compelled to start on January 1, by all means do it, but if you already feel compelled, I assure you your body does not care what day you start…just that you do.

My resolution is to write more, and look! I’m already doing it! Who needs resolutions when you are already resolved!?

Comment

• Morning beautimous!

Another excellent post in the books.

2009 is going to be an awesome year!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fitiron View Post
                    Morning beautimous!

Another excellent post in the books.

2009 is going to be an awesome year!!!!!!!!
                    Oh....a new word! Like it!

2009 is going to be my best year ever...so far! I already know it!

Comment

• We are ALL going to have the best year ever in 2009! I am sure of it!

I can't wait to get my copy of MD...no one had it out yesterday! Boo!!
                      SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by connstellation View Post
                        We are ALL going to have the best year ever in 2009! I am sure of it!

Mine seems to come very inconsistently. I think the mailman holds on to it, and reads it first before he decides to release it to me.

Comment

• Did you know it won't let you put more than six images????
                          The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Comment

• The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by connstellation View Post
                              We are ALL going to have the best year ever in 2009! I am sure of it!

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
                              Mine seems to come very inconsistently. I think the mailman holds on to it, and reads it first before he decides to release it to me.
                              I'm going to have to break down and subscribe! Y'all will have yours for weeks sometimes before they get to East Texas!

Comment

• I have to buy mine at a store since I'm not a subscriber. GX, this is why Oxygen comes wrapped in plastic with a blank sheet of paper with my address on it covering the cover. Keeps the mailman from keeping and reading it! lol
                                SnakeBite Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X