This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by karenfromcali View Post

Did you know it won't let you put more than six images????
    Actually I did! I was trying to be a sass mouth to someone one time and put a bunch...but it stopped me!

But I have noted 6 tally marks by your name on my bod down chart!

Comment

• Originally posted by connstellation View Post
      I have to buy mine at a store since I'm not a subscriber. GX, this is why Oxygen comes wrapped in plastic with a blank sheet of paper with my address on it covering the cover. Keeps the mailman from keeping and reading it! lol
      OHHH! I hate those magazine condoms.

That is just a lot of waste. Yeah, I'm a save the planet girl!

Comment

• Me too. We use the cloth bags when we shop and recycle EVERYTHING that we can. Lights are always off in unoccupied rooms too...
        SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by karenfromcali View Post

Did you know it won't let you put more than six images????
          Yes, I ran into that this morning when I was trying to put together an entire page of bows. I was very disapointed.
          Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Me too. We use the cloth bags when we shop and recycle EVERYTHING that we can. Lights are always off in unoccupied rooms too...
            Me too!

My coworkers give me so much grief. Any time they waste paper they say, "Adina, don't look. I just killed a tree."

And they decorated a cloth shopping bag for me at Christmas last year. Feathers and my name and gawdy stuff all over it. They didn't think I'd carry it shopping, but I did!!!

Comment

I have to buy mine at a store since I'm not a subscriber. GX, this is why Oxygen comes wrapped in plastic with a blank sheet of paper with my address on it covering the cover. Keeps the mailman from keeping and reading it! lol

I looked this morning and didn't see a February issues either, but they were replacing some of the mags on the rack so probably by mid week.
              Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                Yes, I ran into that this morning when I was trying to put together an entire page of bows. I was very disapointed.
                I will note that on the tally sheet too!

That tally sheet is filling up!

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                  I looked this morning and didn't see a February issues either, but they were replacing some of the mags on the rack so probably by mid week.

On newsstands 01/05/09, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

• I guess I do need to subscribe. I don't want to wait that long!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      Me too!

My coworkers give me so much grief. Any time they waste paper they say, "Adina, don't look. I just killed a tree."

And they decorated a cloth shopping bag for me at Christmas last year. Feathers and my name and gawdy stuff all over it. They didn't think I'd carry it shopping, but I did!!!

That is AWESOME! You totally would rock that bag!

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
                      On newsstands 01/05/09, if I am not mistaken.
                      Aww...*jumps up and down in frustration* Waiting sucks.

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      I guess I do need to subscribe. I don't want to wait that long!
                      Me too!
                      SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Girl...they were just being silly, but you should have seen their faces when I walked in with it the first time. It has bells on it, so you cannot miss that I'm coming in with it!

Comment

• Bet a few jaws hit the floor. It must be about the funniest bag you ever saw if they put bells and feathers all over it. Did they use puffy paint too?
                          SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• It's a Kroger Bag. The GOOD kind. The kind that's insulated and zips. So it's a blue bag with a red feather boa hot gued on it. Then little pieces of red ribbon hold various bells and trinkets all the way around.

I just put it over my shoulder and walked away saying, "I was meant to carry a boa."

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                              It's a Kroger Bag. The GOOD kind. The kind that's insulated and zips. So it's a blue bag with a red feather boa hot gued on it. Then little pieces of red ribbon hold various bells and trinkets all the way around.

I just put it over my shoulder and walked away saying, "I was meant to carry a boa."
                              Honestly, you could not be more adorable! Way to use that famous Adina Spunk!
                              SnakeBite Racing

Comment

Honestly, you could not be more adorable! Way to use that famous Adina Spunk!
                                That really is the story of my life...I finally get a boa and it's on a grocery bag!!! But I really didn't care!

Originally posted by rwidmarkjr View Post
                                You would have already have it.....if you weren't so nice!
                                And I'd still send it your way again! Because I just know you're going to put that package to good use!

Comment

Working...
                                X