X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    Um... probably a male??
    I am glad to see that you agree with me.

Comment

• Keep the Flame from Going Out

I got up yesterday and was hungry for something sweet.

But I had egg whites and Ezekiel bread.

There were donuts at work. I wanted one.

But I didnít have one.

My friend wanted me to eat lunch with her, and it would have been nice.
      But I went to the gym.

I got off work early and wanted to go get some Starbucks.

But I just had some black coffee instead.

I didnít really want to go to the gym.

But I went.

Then my best friend asked me to go eat with him. Fried chicken. And I wanted some fried chicken.

But I had roasted chicken and green beans.

But each step of the way, my body led me in the right direction. Iíve done this long enough that my body will perform for me even on days Iím not that in to it.

And of courseÖeach step of the way, I was glad I made the right decision.

Because at the end of the day, I ate clean, lifted heavy, and had no regrets.

Itís OK if you donít want to do these thingsÖ.just as long as you do them!!!

Wanting to has nothing to do with anything! Doing it is everythingÖespecially doing it when you donít want to!

Your campfire may not always be roaring, and thatís OK. Just keep it from going out.

Comment

• You help keep my fire from going out

Way to be strong yesterday fried chicken would be hard to pass up! lol

Hope you have a great day!
        *~When in doubt....SMILE~*

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          Your campfire may not always be roaring, and thatís OK. Just keep it from going out.

Wow, that's exactly what I needed to read today, thanks for the kick in the ass!

Good stuff!

---------------- Now playing: Queens of the Stone Age - Sick, Sick, Sick via FoxyTunes

Comment

But I didnít have one.

But I went to the gym.

But I went.

Then my best friend asked me to go eat with him. Fried chicken. And I wanted some fried chicken.

But each step of the way, my body led me in the right direction. Iíve done this long enough that my body will perform for me even on days Iím not that in to it.

Wanting to has nothing to do with anything! Doing it is everythingÖespecially doing it when you donít want to!

As usual..i love everything you write. i really need to print each one out and put them all in my own little "motivational" binder and read through them all the time or put a different one on the fridge everyday.
            this one is really good though!

Comment

But I didnít have one.

But I went to the gym.

But I went.

LOVE it!!! Doesn't it feel so damn good when you go to bed at night knowing you made all the right choices? That feeling is waaaay better than the guilt of giving into temptation. Resisting temptation only hurts for a second, but the proud feeling of self control lasts far longer. Hope you are having a wonderful evening.

Comment

• I should be a "jerk" an anonymously post this one at work. There is WAY too much garbage that comes into my office and my co-workers are all to eager to consume it. They need a reality check from FitAdina, the one who succeeded.
                SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Muscle View Post
                  You help keep my fire from going out

Way to be strong yesterday fried chicken would be hard to pass up! lol

Hope you have a great day!
                  Uhm...it helped that there were some rather large customers in there...and I kind of had them pictured as big giant chicken legs!!!

We keep each other's fires burning! That's what this site is about!

Comment

• Originally posted by HumanAnvil View Post
                    Wow, that's exactly what I needed to read today, thanks for the kick in the ass!

Good stuff!

---------------- Now playing: Queens of the Stone Age - Sick, Sick, Sick via FoxyTunes
                    Always happy to do some ass kicking when needed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ondrea View Post
                      As usual..i love everything you write. i really need to print each one out and put them all in my own little "motivational" binder and read through them all the time or put a different one on the fridge everyday.
                      this one is really good though!
                      Thanks, girl!

I think a lot about you when my clean eating gets to me...because you are SOOOOOO close to the show. When I feel like slacking, I think...
                      "She is working so much harder than me. What is this?"

And I move along!

One of these days I'm going to finish my book...I'm on page 176...and it's stuff just like this. One of these days!

Comment

I am glad to see that you agree with me.
                        Marriage trained me fairly well

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoGirl View Post
                          LOVE it!!! Doesn't it feel so damn good when you go to bed at night knowing you made all the right choices? That feeling is waaaay better than the guilt of giving into temptation. Resisting temptation only hurts for a second, but the proud feeling of self control lasts far longer. Hope you are having a wonderful evening.
                          Girl! It is a great evening in Texas! Just a little cool...and drizzly. My oldest son just had a football game. So I was out in it...and...I know everyone will groan...but it made me feel all Christmasy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by connstellation View Post
                            I should be a "jerk" an anonymously post this one at work. There is WAY too much garbage that comes into my office and my co-workers are all to eager to consume it. They need a reality check from FitAdina, the one who succeeded.
                            Girl...put it and sign my name to it!!!!

My FitnessRX story hangs over the scale at my gym!!!! I am like an Uncle Sam poster saying, "I want you!"

Because it's the people like that who need to hear the words. We all read each others posts to keep in the game...your coworkers and mine haven't even picked which game piece to be yet!

Put it out there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
                              Marriage trained me fairly well
                              Don't tell anyone...this is a SHHHH...but I wandered over to the pit and read your thread about her and...

What rock did she crawl out from under?

I just don't even know what to say.

Comment

Don't tell anyone...this is a SHHHH...but I wandered over to the pit and read your thread about her and...

What rock did she crawl out from under?

I just don't even know what to say.
                                The marriage trained me well part... that was just a joke, you know...

As for the other question...

She was cute when she wanted to be, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X