Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love reading your "daily messages of inspiration" your journal is the first thing I check every morning when I get to work!

Comment

Originally posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
      Once again....
      Thanks, sister friend!!! You know you're my best girl!

Originally posted by erinelainea View Post
      I love reading your "daily messages of inspiration" your journal is the first thing I check every morning when I get to work!
      Really? Thank you so much for telling me that! That brightens my day!

Comment

That post was AWESOME!!!

All of them are, but... DAMN, WOMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
          That post was AWESOME!!!

All of them are, but... DAMN, WOMAN
          I like it when people bow to me. I should have a thread just for little bowing smiley things.

Oh....I was digressing. I meant to say....THANKS!!!!

From one writer to another....that means a lot to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
            I like it when people bow to me. I should have a thread just for little bowing smiley things.

Oh....I was digressing. I meant to say....THANKS!!!!

From one writer to another....that means a lot to me.
            You will get more, I am sure!!

Comment

I've been reading your bb.com blog but like eating candy for a cheat meal I limit myself so I can make it last longer. I only allow myself to read one month's worth of posts per day. That's why I asked about a book. There's tons of weightloss books out there but very few, if any, that gets into the head of someone who's been there done that. People who have never been overweight have no idea what it feels like. The bright side to us being overweight at one time is how amazing we feel now. I appreciate so many little things that I think other people take for granted. If you've never been fat you have no idea how good it feels to be able to cross your legs (or double cross them!) or fit in a rollercoaster seat or buy clothing off the rack that's not a plus store.

So get writing girl! I want a signed copy!

Comment

Originally posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
                I've been reading your bb.com blog but like eating candy for a cheat meal I limit myself so I can make it last longer. I only allow myself to read one month's worth of posts per day. That's why I asked about a book. There's tons of weightloss books out there but very few, if any, that gets into the head of someone who's been there done that. People who have never been overweight have no idea what it feels like. The bright side to us being overweight at one time is how amazing we feel now. I appreciate so many little things that I think other people take for granted. If you've never been fat you have no idea how good it feels to be able to cross your legs (or double cross them!) or fit in a rollercoaster seat or buy clothing off the rack that's not a plus store.

So get writing girl! I want a signed copy!
                I'm working on that book, I promise. I've been on page 176 for a LOOONNG time now! After being on The Today Show, I got so many cries for help, that it came to a halt. I just can't turn down cries for help. I just can't! But...I would write all day long if I could...I just love it! And my book will be different from the other ones out there. I TOTALLY have a plan and direction I want to go with it!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

And how about this, Adina? Check her post count... only 7 posts... pretty much a lurker... yet you have drawn her out once again to post here in your thread... who knows? She might even do it consistently! Your blog is on her daily to-do list. That has to be cool to you

Originally posted by erinelainea View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
                    And how about this, Adina? Check her post count... only 7 posts... pretty much a lurker... yet you have drawn her out once again to post here in your thread... who knows? She might even do it consistently! Your blog is on her daily to-do list. That has to be cool to you
                    It actually made me a little weepy!

The words I write come from my soul...and whether or not anyone read them, I would still have to write them. So, to know that someone reads them daily honors me.

Comment

This blog is like the Howard Stern Show .......... we just cant wait to see what she says next

I like this place, I think I will visit often

Comment

Originally posted by FitnFirm View Post
                        This blog is like the Howard Stern Show .......... we just cant wait to see what she says next

I like this place, I think I will visit often
                        Well thank you very much!

Personally, I like wandering around and seeing the comments you make in the threads!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                          Well thank you very much!

Personally, I like wandering around and seeing the comments you make in the threads!

You must like bad girls then

Comment

wow....stumbling blocks, i have had a few of those.

that was like the sunshine and rainbows speech from rocky balboa. great post Adina!
                            my strongman training
                            Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Comment

holy cow girl, that one gave me goose bumps. You have a gift for sure, thanks for sharing it.
                              The task in front of you is never greater than the Power behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabear View Post
                                wow....stumbling blocks, i have had a few of those.

that was like the sunshine and rainbows speech from rocky balboa. great post Adina!
                                We ALL have a few.

I will have to go back and watch that speech...I don't remember it, but I bet I can Blog about it!!

Originally posted by karenfromcali View Post
                                holy cow girl, that one gave me goose bumps. You have a gift for sure, thanks for sharing it.
                                Thank you! I like knowing the reactions my writing brings...make me know which direction to take!

Comment

Working...
                                X