Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumping for this line...

"Every seemingly impossible victory began with the idea that it could be done and was achieved by the people who, not just believed in the power of their dreams, but believed in them so strongly that they spoke them as facts."

Well put!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
      Bumping for this line...

"Every seemingly impossible victory began with the idea that it could be done and was achieved by the people who, not just believed in the power of their dreams, but believed in them so strongly that they spoke them as facts."

Well put!
      You always know when to pop in!

That line was the most important to me! The rest of it flowed out in minutes. That line I had to work on getting it to say what I really wanted to say! I put it away and had to come back to it hours later!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        You always know when to pop in!

That line was the most important to me! The rest of it flowed out in minutes. That line I had to work on getting it to say what I really wanted to say! I put it away and had to come back to it hours later!
        Well it was worth it because it was perfect. I certainly can appreciate the difficulties and benefits of relentless editing!!

Comment

Well it was worth it because it was perfect. I certainly can appreciate the difficulties and benefits of relentless editing!!
          In this case, setting it down was the right thing.

As soon as I came back, it hit me. It just wasn't going to hit me at the time!

And I know you know about editing for sure!

Comment

• Jonah is looking more like his big bro!!!
            Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
              Jonah is looking more like his big bro!!!
              Micah's baby pictures looked JUST like me. Jonah's looked just like his dad.

But the older they get, they just kind of blend into a mix. They're must I tell you! Muts!

Comment

In this case, setting it down was the right thing.

As soon as I came back, it hit me. It just wasn't going to hit me at the time!

And I know you know about editing for sure!
                Speaking of editing, have you had a chance to see my first preview of my Kai doc? It's really coming out good! I think it's going to shake people up and show them what is possible in this sport from a storytelling point of view.

Comment

• Loved the blog today!!!! I know Micah knows how proud you are of him and you should be they are doing great make sure he knows that his Tennessee fan says hello and GOOD LUCK!!
                  I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Speaking of editing, have you had a chance to see my first preview of my Kai doc? It's really coming out good! I think it's going to shake people up and show them what is possible in this sport from a storytelling point of view.
                    Oh, no! You should put it in here! I like it when you put your clips in here.

I like there to be a little of everything in this thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by playmate View Post
                      Loved the blog today!!!! I know Micah knows how proud you are of him and you should be they are doing great make sure he knows that his Tennessee fan says hello and GOOD LUCK!!
                      Both my boys read my thread every once in a while...to see if I'm blogging about them.

I pretty much stay in trouble with Jonah for telling his chicken stories!

So, he'll see that you said kind words!

Comment

• I really don't know who i look like.
                        Mixed in and blended together would be it for me.
                        Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Oh, no! You should put it in here! I like it when you put your clips in here.

I like there to be a little of everything in this thread!
                          Thanks for the invite! I will post here as well from now on.

I'm posting these here as a way to continue a discussion about storytelling. Like Adina, I try to take real life and figure out where the story lies. Her medium is words and mine is images but the objective is the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                            I really don't know who i look like.
                            Mixed in and blended together would be it for me.
                            Not in a blender, Nick!!!

That makes me think of a bloody mess!!!

Let's say you were folded like a cake batter or something!!

Comment

• By the way, have you seen Julie and Julia? It's about women struggling to express themselves but I think it applies to all artists.

Comment

Thanks for the invite! I will post here as well from now on.

I'm posting these here as a way to continue a discussion about storytelling. Like Adina, I try to take real life and figure out where the story lies. Her medium is words and mine is images but the objective is the same.

You know how I knew it was really good? I didn't want it to be over! I kept looking up to the minutes counter thinking, NO!!!

Love the phrase mecca of decadence!

Comment

Working...
                                X