This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    I rarely get proper sleep! I am lucky if I'm in bed by 11:00!

I got stuff to do!

I'm really bad with the sleep myself.
    Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
      I'm really bad with the sleep myself.
      Mine is by choice, really.

I want to get the cardio in and post the Blog before work. The only way I can do these two things, and get my boys up and read,y is to do it all before they're up.

Comment

• I got to sleep to 8 this morning. Tomorrow will be up by 6.

Yesterday was a birthday...She is 46 years old and still strong
        and it had its ups and downs especially during the 1970s.
        She also ballooned in 71-73 before losing weight
        in 74 and lost a lot of weight in 79-93 before gaining some weight
        back in 1994.

I'm talking about the Ford Mustang. She had some competitors
        on stage, such as the Camaro and the Challenger.
        Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Get that sleep people. That is a real good anabolic time. Take your Vitrix testosterone pills and kill some z's. lol

Sunday is for sleep for me i train and sleep. that is it!
          Dream big and work hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
            I got to sleep to 8 this morning. Tomorrow will be up by 6.

Yesterday was a birthday...She is 46 years old and still strong
            and it had its ups and downs especially during the 1970s.
            She also ballooned in 71-73 before losing weight
            in 74 and lost a lot of weight in 79-93 before gaining some weight
            back in 1994.

I'm talking about the Ford Mustang. She had some competitors
            on stage, such as the Camaro and the Challenger.
            You got me there for a minute, Nick! I had my confused face on!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
              Get that sleep people. That is a real good anabolic time. Take your Vitrix testosterone pills and kill some z's. lol

Sunday is for sleep for me i train and sleep. that is it!
              But...but...butt...I have things to do!

Sunday is the day I get my Lady Sections caught up around here!

Comment

You got me there for a minute, Nick! I had my confused face on!!!
                lol. Well that pony did get bloated in the early 70s. She runs freely now
                strong fit and people find her sexy too!!!
                Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Mine is by choice, really.

I want to get the cardio in and post the Blog before work. The only way I can do these two things, and get my boys up and read,y is to do it all before they're up.

these next couple weeks i'm studying at 4am then lifting an abbreviated workout at lunch, but normally my 4am is by choice as well, because i've gotten used to the early morning workouts and like them. I miss them already and it's only been little more than a week. Can't wait until this semester is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                    lol. Well that pony did get bloated in the early 70s. She runs freely now
                    strong fit and people find her sexy too!!!
                    Like me and my chicken self can say anything!

BOK!

Comment

these next couple weeks i'm studying at 4am then lifting an abbreviated workout at lunch, but normally my 4am is by choice as well, because i've gotten used to the early morning workouts and like them. I miss them already and it's only been little more than a week. Can't wait until this semester is over.
                      It really just makes my whole day better if I do that cardio in the morning like that.

Just think how much you'll appreciate it when you get to go back!

Comment

But...but...butt...I have things to do!

Sunday is the day I get my Lady Sections caught up around here!
                        ha! You callin me a butt or was that an error from typing too fast?
                        Dream big and work hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                          ha! You callin me a butt or was that an error from typing too fast?
                          I don't rightly recall.

I'm sleep depreived you know.

Comment

• missing my morning gym time, guess it will have to wait for lunch.

Comment

missing my morning gym time, guess it will have to wait for lunch.
                              Morning, Teddy!

I just got back from my morning cardio...I go back later for lifting.

I would miss my morning gym time too, but I pretty much love it no matter what time I do it!

Comment

• Maria

I met the neatest lady at the gym yesterday!

Her name is Maria, and she is 75 years old.

I’m usually alone on Sunday afternoons, so I wasn’t really expecting to meet someone. In fact, I had brought a book to read on the bike.

I was halfway through my 10/10 workout when Maria walked in. Now, I call it my 10/10 workout, because I set the distance and the resistance both to 10. I create names for things that I do. I’m all fancy like that.

But I looked up when Maria walked in, and she lit up.

Seriously, I mean a smile took over her whole body.

And I put my book down, y’all. I had some people-meeting to do!

She hopped on a treadmill next to me and exclaimed, “Oh! I thought I would be here by myself. I’m always by myself on Sunday.”

I told her that I usually came much earlier, but I did come every Sunday.

She commenced to talk.

A few minutes later she lit up again.

“I’ve already gone half a mile. It’s so much easier when there is someone here to talk to.”

Now, what she said was someone here to talk to, what she meant was someone here to hear my life story!

Because by this time I knew her name, age, and a great deal of her personal life.

Her husband had died a few years ago. She used to go to the gym all the time. She’s been fitter. Her resting heart rate is 68, and her blood pressure is 110/68.

You…get…the…picture!

She was precious.

Then she looked down and said, “Oh, my gosh, I’ve already gone a mile! This is going so fast today! Thank you!”

I just smiled and let her talk some more.

She turned the tables this time and asked me about my views on health and fitness.

And the more I talked, the more excited she got. When I got to the part about going to the Ronnie Classic and sending in results, I thought she would fall off the treadmill.

God love her.

There she was at 75, excited to meet another health-minded individual.

Then she said, “OK. You seem like someone in the know. Let me ask you something…”

She proceeded to ask me about what speed her treadmill should be on and what her heart rate should get up to.

And I was thinking, there is the answer to the unanswered question right there.

How do you make fitness a part of your life?

You never assume that you know it all, and you continually, even if you’re 75, look for answers, ideas, new things to try, or better ways to do things.

We made plans to meet next weekend at the gym, where I’m sure cardio will go a little bit faster for the both of us!

Comment

Working...
                                X