This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
    its interesting to hear how we all came to MD.... i came to MD because my first trainer in NY told me i needed to get involved in the forums and see what the bodybuilding community is all about. i actually was involved in like 5 sites at one point haha but now i am here and check out jsut a few others.

i agree that only we can care enough about ourselves to make things right. i thi nk that some people never learn that in life, and depend on others to make them happy... i think its easy to fall into that mindset.

hope you have a great day lady!!!
    It might be fun to start a thread somewhere about what brought you to MD. HMM...now I'm thinking!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      I'm pulling up a chair to listen! Tell me more! Share your good day!
      I signed into another site and found out someone finally got banned...
      I had a moment of joy...plus your blog started the day off on the bright side.
      JOIN my health transformation challenge
      www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

• I am a member of a few (a lot) of sites...lol
        I dont recall how I got here...
        From my profile page I see I joined in '08...
        I do know I wasnt here often bc of the female bashing...it was bad...
        I will say it has changed and I did come back last yr to support Beni.
        I am glad I am here and can interact w/ you Adina...you dont know how much it helps me.
        You are my inspiration.
        JOIN my health transformation challenge
        www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

• Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
          I signed into another site and found out someone finally got banned...
          I had a moment of joy...plus your blog started the day off on the bright side.
          I think we all have one of those!

And...YEA! I know where you're coming from on that one!

Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
          I am a member of a few (a lot) of sites...lol
          I dont recall how I got here...
          From my profile page I see I joined in '08...
          I do know I wasnt here often bc of the female bashing...it was bad...
          I will say it has changed and I did come back last yr to support Beni.
          I am glad I am here and can interact w/ you Adina...you dont know how much it helps me.
          You are my inspiration.
          That made me tear up!

I draw so much inspiration from this site, and I do hope I give some of it back.

Comment

• Hey girl how are you? Some very inspirational shit going down here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigrod View Post
              Hey girl how are you? Some very inspirational shit going down here lol
              OH! I love me some Rodney Roller!

It made my day to see you post in here!

I just love so much that you chose Bryant for your spotter in Orlando!!!

Comment

• Hola and good afternoon . LOL at Drex... yep thats a lot of forums yous a member of but the mo of you...you spread around the better and I mean that in a good way . Hey Adina I thought you was gonna SPOT Rodney Roller!
                Anyways ya all have a great day. later gators

Comment

• Afternoon Adina. Afternoon over there to you too Beni.
                  Who's winning the dork wars?!?!
                  Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• I was always like WTF at most of the covers of MD. when i was skinnier i would be embarased to pick up a "hard core" muscle mag like MD, thinkin people would think.. why is this shrimp lookin at that mag.

Then MD kind of blew up and started covering regional and National qualifiers so then i visited the website and joined the forums not too long ago.

I appreciate MD covering all aspects of bodybuilding, they are covering the Texas Shredder this weekend and they got Layne Norton in a column and they have research for drugs and just a no bull approach.
                    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                      Hola and good afternoon . LOL at Drex... yep thats a lot of forums yous a member of but the mo of you...you spread around the better and I mean that in a good way . Hey Adina I thought you was gonna SPOT Rodney Roller!
                      Anyways ya all have a great day. later gators
                      He was afraid I would grab his booty and make him drop the weights!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                        Afternoon Adina. Afternoon over there to you too Beni.
                        Who's winning the dork wars?!?!
                        Oh...I am!

He put a status up on facebook I'm going to have to comment on!

It's about being kind to nerds because you'll work for one one day....well....we are nerds. All of us.

I'm going to have to call him a nerd....I have to!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                          I was always like WTF at most of the covers of MD. when i was skinnier i would be embarased to pick up a "hard core" muscle mag like MD, thinkin people would think.. why is this shrimp lookin at that mag.

Then MD kind of blew up and started covering regional and National qualifiers so then i visited the website and joined the forums not too long ago.

I appreciate MD covering all aspects of bodybuilding, they are covering the Texas Shredder this weekend and they got Layne Norton in a column and they have research for drugs and just a no bull approach.
                          Well...and I've said this before, but not since you've been here...I don't think.

When I would get down about my size and think that nobody had to work as hard as me to look the way they wanted to look, I would tear out a picture of someone like Marcus Ruhl. I would look at it and remind myself, where ever he is, he is working harder than me to look like that.

Which led me to where I am now.... I <3 muscles!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                            Oh...I am!

He put a status up on facebook I'm going to have to comment on!

It's about being kind to nerds because you'll work for one one day....well....we are nerds. All of us.

I'm going to have to call him a nerd....I have to!
                            Hey my mom married one...My dad!!! As she calls him, a engine-nerd
                            that is engineer and nerd put together. I should scan a picture of him
                            with his pens in his pocket holding me after I was born!!! NERD!!!
                            I said it once, the smartness from him skipped over me. You must work
                            for a nerd huh? It's better to work for a geek though.

I'm just a geek. Pudge and I are both geeks!!!
                            Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                              Hey my mom married one...My dad!!! As she calls him, a engine-nerd
                              that is engineer and nerd put together. I should scan a picture of him
                              with his pens in his pocket holding me after I was born!!! NERD!!!
                              I said it once, the smartness from him skipped over me. You must work
                              for a nerd huh? It's better to work for a geek though.

I'm just a geek. Pudge and I are both geeks!!!
                              I guess I was more of a wallflower kind of nerd! God love me!

And...uhm....yeah, you do need to scan that pic in! You know I like Show and Tell in this thread!

Comment

• I got here because I googled transformation and i found training journals.
                                Training Log:

Comment

Working...
                                X