Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
    I got here because I googled transformation and i found training journals.
    Oh, cool!

    So...did you read MD and know about it, or it was all just from that google search?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      Oh, cool!

      So...did you read MD and know about it, or it was all just from that google search?
      read the MD with Mark Alvisi on the cover. i got hooked.
      Training Log:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
        read the MD with Mark Alvisi on the cover. i got hooked.
        Cool.

        I love seeing what brought everybody. The cover with Alvisi on it was a good one!

        Comment


        • Some questions for ya:

          1. Actually attend events - expos, competitions, lift offs/challenges and the like?
          Support buddies who compete? I know not everyone will end up in their trunks on stage but what about throwing down some bucks to help out buddies who do?

          2. Train, coach, teach? Are you a gym instructor? Do you pass on your knowledge in ANY way. Have you offered to write an article for a site, forum, magazine?

          3. Buy magazines, books and videos/dvds? Note BUY not illegally download or upload what you did buy so others can see it for free thus robbing the originator of his or her living.

          Imma start a thread about it...
          JOIN my health transformation challenge
          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
            Cool.

            I love seeing what brought everybody. The cover with Alvisi on it was a good one!
            I passed by the other MD's because they were all mass monsters and I didn't want to look like that. Alvisi on the other hand was just what I wanted to look like.
            Training Log:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
              Some questions for ya:

              1. Actually attend events - expos, competitions, lift offs/challenges and the like?
              Support buddies who compete? I know not everyone will end up in their trunks on stage but what about throwing down some bucks to help out buddies who do?

              2. Train, coach, teach? Are you a gym instructor? Do you pass on your knowledge in ANY way. Have you offered to write an article for a site, forum, magazine?

              3. Buy magazines, books and videos/dvds? Note BUY not illegally download or upload what you did buy so others can see it for free thus robbing the originator of his or her living.

              Imma start a thread about it...
              It's very important that we support the guys and girls who compete. I do go to shows and events of all kinds.

              It is amazing to me how many people want to go to a show, but never have. It is such an aweseome experience.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                I passed by the other MD's because they were all mass monsters and I didn't want to look like that. Alvisi on the other hand was just what I wanted to look like.
                See, and initially I picked up the mass monster ones only!

                I may not want freaky mass, but I know they know how to work the same body parts I need to!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  See, and initially I picked up the mass monster ones only!

                  I may not want freaky mass, but I know they know how to work the same body parts I need to!
                  And I was like "Wow that Alvisi looks just how I wanna look. Let me see what he does." And I was in all the way.
                  Training Log:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                    It's very important that we support the guys and girls who compete. I do go to shows and events of all kinds.

                    It is amazing to me how many people want to go to a show, but never have. It is such an aweseome experience.
                    I might be at the NY Pro. stress Might. have to check finances. I sort of wanna see the 202 guys.
                    Training Log:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                      I might be at the NY Pro. stress Might. have to check finances. I sort of wanna see the 202 guys.
                      Have you been to a show yet, or would this be your first one?

                      Comment


                      • My next show to attend will be the Europain Dallas, will you be there Adina?
                        JOIN my health transformation challenge
                        www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                          Have you been to a show yet, or would this be your first one?
                          First one.
                          Training Log:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
                            My next show to attend will be the Europain Dallas, will you be there Adina?
                            Oh, yeah! I can't wait!

                            It's actually my favorite show!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                              First one.
                              Oh...you must go then!

                              My first show was Lee Haney's show in Shreveport, LA. It was awesome!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                                Oh...you must go then!

                                My first show was Lee Haney's show in Shreveport, LA. It was awesome!
                                I'll check the prices for it.
                                Training Log:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X