Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting closer....the only problem is, I can't get most of those ingredients in my area!

Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
    And thanx, Adina, for letting me keep trying. I have learned how to set boundaries. i lost a lot of friends along the way.
    No problem!

We have all lost friends. Sometimes our fault, and somtimes not. Either way, all we can do is live and learn.

But I'll tell you this...an event and a friendship unfolded for me about two weeks ago that I would not have been open to if the three had not chosen NOT to respect my boundaries.

In other words, because they went away I was free to try something different...and I had the open heart and open time to do it.

It worked out for the best.

Comment

• I do like that too!!!
      Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
        TAKS testing so I am behind on reading but will print the past few days and come back w/ some thoughts.
        My boys had to take it this week...ugh!

I'll be here when you come back!

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
          Good blog sissy
          I heart my sister-friend Juicy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
            I do like that too!!!
            You know...I think we all do at one time or another. The trick is to recognize it at some point and deal with it!

Comment

• YOu know I have to read the whole blog latter cause I'm in class.

thank god for wireless networks and internet computers!!!

*Starts doing the chicken dance*
              Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                Getting closer....the only problem is, I can't get most of those ingredients in my area!

No problem!

We have all lost friends. Sometimes our fault, and somtimes not. Either way, all we can do is live and learn.

But I'll tell you this...an event and a friendship unfolded for me about two weeks ago that I would not have been open to if the three had not chosen NOT to respect my boundaries.

In other words, because they went away I was free to try something different...and I had the open heart and open time to do it.

It worked out for the best.
                What can't you get? I think I may have to fly down to East Texas, bring a crate of fish and a crate of meat, and cook for you.
                Training Log:

Comment

• http://importfood.com/recipes/fivespicewings.html

try this one.
                  Training Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                    YOu know I have to read the whole blog latter cause I'm in class.

thank god for wireless networks and internet computers!!!

*Starts doing the chicken dance*
                    If it weren't for wireless, I'd still be on dial up! Nothing else has made it to town!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                      You are on a mission!

Comment

You are on a mission!

I want Adina to have nice food, cuz she's a nice lady. nice food that makes her go "ohmygodididn'tknowicouldeatcleanandhavefoodthisgo od."
                        Training Log:

Comment

• True about surrounding yourself around people who you dont have to work hard to please...I guess thats why I keep to myself a lot but will go to functions if asked...Im a homebody.

lol @ your comment about the hamster getting off the wheel for a break...

My pastor once said everybody cant be on your front row...

Im struggling w/ boundaries @ school...the students/athletes know my expectation but and some just try and take it too far...

I will have to agree finding someone else's hobby is hard...what was she thinking...

You can only help those who want to be helped...

Im so glad you didnt wait on sum1 else...

I dont get why these fans on here and other forums write bbs off when they dont do well...hell the judges have the last say.

I agree: greatness doesnt just happen.

A true athlete knows you dont always win even w/ the hard work and sacrifices.

My friend just wrote an article about not having time.

Some people can really drain us and we dont need them in our lives.

I noticed a lot of my friends want the quick weight loss program and they get mad at me when I tell them different...I didnt create my physique overnite so why should they.

They have to want it badly...you will never know if you cant do something unless you try.

I sumtimes feel left out since Im the only one in my family who is fit but I dont let me bother me anymore.
                          JOIN my health transformation challenge
                          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                            I want Adina to have nice food, cuz she's a nice lady. nice food that makes her go "ohmygodididn'tknowicouldeatcleanandhavefoodthisgo od."
                            I ate yummy/gross food for so long it's nice to be OK with my clean eats!

Comment

I ate yummy/gross food for so long it's nice to be OK with my clean eats!
                              *looks around*

this is why you are awesome. me i am still at the "I'm learning to enjoy grilled salmon, salads, veggies, and other things I eat instead of pizza" stage.
                              Training Log:

Comment

• You weren't kidding! You did go back and catch up!!! Love it!!!

True about surrounding yourself around people who you dont have to work hard to please...I guess thats why I keep to myself a lot but will go to functions if asked...Im a homebody.

I have learned to just go to the things I really want to go to. Not someone else, but me!

lol @ your comment about the hamster getting off the wheel for a break...

My pastor once said everybody cant be on your front row...

I hold to that theory! I tell my boys all the time...there will always be someone you just don't like for no reason, and someone who just doesn't like you! Always. We all have one.

Im struggling w/ boundaries @ school...the students/athletes know my expectation but and some just try and take it too far...

All you can do is give them the keys. They have to find not just the door, but the right one.

I will have to agree finding someone else's hobby is hard...what was she thinking...

She...wasn't!

You can only help those who want to be helped...

Im so glad you didnt wait on sum1 else...

I dont get why these fans on here and other forums write bbs off when they dont do well...hell the judges have the last say.

I agree: greatness doesnt just happen.

A true athlete knows you dont always win even w/ the hard work and sacrifices.

My friend just wrote an article about not having time.

I wrote a blog about that one time. I think I called it mysetry minutes. I'll have to see if I can find it and bump it. Most people who come to me for help seem to think I have more time then they do. I have more time, because I make more time. I do my cardio at 4:00AM for Pete's sake!

Some people can really drain us and we dont need them in our lives.

I noticed a lot of my friends want the quick weight loss program and they get mad at me when I tell them different...I didnt create my physique overnite so why should they.

They have to want it badly...you will never know if you cant do something unless you try.

I sumtimes feel left out since Im the only one in my family who is fit but I dont let me bother me anymore.

My losing weight led to a lot of that. It took some time to learn to deal with all the changes, but I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X