This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Well, you'll have to let me know what wonderful things you do with it!
    I most certainly will. i am picking up a griddle this weekend, and a grill brush, and some tongs.
    Training Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
      I know!! And I am the type that I get upset when they don't show they love the way I do! But you brought up a good point that made sense to me in your blog thanks for that
      I think we just need to learn to appreciate it more when the ones like that do show us some love! Because it's just so much harder for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
        I most certainly will. i am picking up a griddle this weekend, and a grill brush, and some tongs.
        I've been working on recipes with my favorite protein power! I just perfected my no bake cookies! I'll work on my next recipe this weekend!

Comment

I've been working on recipes with my favorite protein power! I just perfected my no bake cookies! I'll work on my next recipe this weekend!
          a trick i learned for fish..... spray PAM on either side of the spatula before you turn it. that way, the fish doesn't stick to the grill.

also, I am looking at a recipe on how to make Chinese five-spice powder. do you want the recipe?
          Training Log:

Comment

a trick i learned for fish..... spray PAM on either side of the spatula before you turn it. that way, the fish doesn't stick to the grill.

also, I am looking at a recipe on how to make Chinese five-spice powder. do you want the recipe?
            I do that Pam thing when I am making pancakes too. It works wonders.

And sure...would love the recipe for that!

Comment

I do that Pam thing when I am making pancakes too. It works wonders.

And sure...would love the recipe for that!
              Ok..... here it is.

4 teaspoons ground anise or 1 8-star anise (will usually be in the spices section)
              1 tablespoon black peppercorns
              1 tablespoon ground cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick
              1 tablespoon fennel seeds
              1\2 teaspoon whole or ground cloves

place all ingredients in a small skillet over medium heat and dry-roast cook for about 5 mins. After you smell the aroma fill your home, place the spices in a coffee grinder and grind till seasonings are very fine. Store in an airtight container.
              Training Log:

Comment

i taught myself how to cook fish. that way, i wouldn't have to rely on thick creamy sauces or fried fish ever. I can throw together a pretty good rub in an hour.
                You don't cook steammed fish do you? Not really my taste.
                I do like the grilled fish though.
                Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                  You don't cook steammed fish do you? Not really my taste.
                  I do like the grilled fish though.
                  I bake sometimes. But I also prefer grilled fish.

my one rule is that the fishmonger debones it for me.
                  Training Log:

Comment

• Morning/afternoon Adina.

Southern cooking with Adina...
                    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Morning/afternoon Adina.

It needs to be a show. I would watch.
                      Training Log:

Comment

Morning/afternoon Adina.

I'd be too spastic to do a cooking show! I talk with my hands. There'd be raw chicken and such flying everywhere. I'd all the time be having to wipe schmutz off the camera lens.

Comment

I'd be too spastic to do a cooking show! I talk with my hands. There'd be raw chicken and such flying everywhere. I'd all the time be having to wipe schmutz off the camera lens.
                          two words: sous chef. I think Nick D or Del Toro could do this job.
                          Training Log:

Comment

two words: sous chef. I think Nick D or Del Toro could do this job.
                            I was thinking I need an IFBB Pro guy to assist me!

Comment

I was thinking I need an IFBB Pro guy to assist me!
                              Is he 300 pounds? Is he dominican? Does his name rhyme with "Hictor Gardenias"?

I figure you need two. IFBB Pro and..... The Rock.
                              Training Log:

Comment

Is he 300 pounds? Is he dominican? Does his name rhyme with "Hictor Gardenias"?

I figure you need two. IFBB Pro and..... The Rock.
                                Ohhhhh....cause I can already smell what the Rock is cooking anyway....yes. Let's choose him!

Comment

Working...
                                X