Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love your Avi
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

    Comment


    • Nick! Cute pic!!
      "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
        Mornin Adina.
        Here's to the future

        This is my mami and nephew.
        Love it....especially the hats! Cute, cute!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
          I love your Avi
          I knew you would! That was at the bar in Ohio!

          Comment


          • Morning Adina and blog readers...have a great day!
            JOIN my health transformation challenge
            www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
              Morning Adina and blog readers...have a great day!
              Morning to you, Ms. Drexel!

              Comment


              • MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                You are right, there is no sense waiting for a future that may or may not ever happen.

                I love reading your posts!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
                  MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  You are right, there is no sense waiting for a future that may or may not ever happen.

                  I love reading your posts!!!
                  And I love that you're here!

                  Comment


                  • Morning/afternoon.
                    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                      Morning/afternoon.
                      Nick!

                      How is your day?!

                      Comment


                      • just got out of the shower and did 52 minute of cardio.
                        Love having a treadmill at home because LA Fitness'
                        treadmill has no springs/shock absorbers (car talk sorry ).
                        Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                          just got out of the shower and did 52 minute of cardio.
                          Love having a treadmill at home because LA Fitness'
                          treadmill has no springs/shock absorbers (car talk sorry ).
                          Sometimes I think I would like a treadmill at home, but I wonder if I would really use it? I think I'm one of those people who would use it as a giant coat hanger in the middle of my room!

                          I just like the socialization of the gym....let's all just be surprised over that tidbit of info right there!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                            I knew you would! That was at the bar in Ohio!

                            Reading that makes me homesick....until I think about January and February
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              Reading that makes me homesick....until I think about January and February
                              Just think....if you had gone, that would be you in my avi!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                                Just think....if you had gone, that would be you in my avi!

                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X