Comment

• I love reading your blogs!

"I love this DAY!"

xoxo
        "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
          i started my day the same way!!!
          And you know I'm going to have to be hearing some details at some point, Ms. Thang!

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
            I love reading your blogs!

"I love this DAY!"

xoxo
            It's a happy morning for everybody! WOO HOO!!!!

And you know what?

I really do love this day!!!!

Comment

• Sorry to be a Donald Downer but as of June 30th I am going to be unemployed. My program lost its contract with the city, so all services in the program I work for will be cut and all workers laid off.
              Training Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                You know the one scene that sticks with me in the video, and I don't know why?

It's the one where you zoom in on his back and he says something like, "If this isn't enough...."

And he was peeled and shredded and veins were pulsing.

I wanted to thow something at the screen! How can that not have been enough???
                So you feel his pain! LOL! It just wasn't enough and so he's done now. And much happier, by the way.
                Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                  Sorry to be a Donald Downer but as of June 30th I am going to be unemployed. My program lost its contract with the city, so all services in the program I work for will be cut and all workers laid off.
                  So sorry to hear that!

Comment

Sorry to be a Donald Downer but as of June 30th I am going to be unemployed. My program lost its contract with the city, so all services in the program I work for will be cut and all workers laid off.
                    That sucks but hey everything happens for a reason, so who knows... Something better might come along
                    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      You know the one scene that sticks with me in the video, and I don't know why?

It's the one where you zoom in on his back and he says something like, "If this isn't enough...."

And he was peeled and shredded and veins were pulsing.

I wanted to thow something at the screen! How can that not have been enough???
                      In our head, its never enough. Its sad in a way b/c no matter how you look, its never good enough. I won my two shows last year but felt lucky b/c I wasn't good as I could have been. I almost didn't do the show b/c I felt I looked like ass. BBiing is more mental than anything. You put relationships on the back burner for a $15.00 dollar trophy.
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

No need for apologies. There is a need for a plan though.

What's yours?

Let's start working on it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                          So you feel his pain! LOL! It just wasn't enough and so he's done now. And much happier, by the way.
                          That's why we need a RTB4 - After the Glory

Something like that....because I have been wondering. Is he glad he walked away?

Look at Michelle Brent. She's been working for her pro card over 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                            That sucks but hey everything happens for a reason, so who knows... Something better might come along
                            I know it will but for right now here is all I cna say.

Training Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              In our head, its never enough. Its sad in a way b/c no matter how you look, its never good enough. I won my two shows last year but felt lucky b/c I wasn't good as I could have been. I almost didn't do the show b/c I felt I looked like ass. BBiing is more mental than anything. You put relationships on the back burner for a $15.00 dollar trophy.
                              Well put!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                                It's not just for the trophy. It's for the feeling the trophy brings and the lifetime of being able to say you earned it.

Last year I was helping my friend move. He's been a natural Mr. USA and Universe. Roberty Irby is you know him.

Literally, I was scared to help move the trophies! We were all threatened with our very lives if anything happened to THE trophy. And I swear to you. That thing rode from one house to the other in the front seat WITH THE SEATBELT ON!!!!

And we ALL breathed a sigh of relief when it was settled!

And anything that man had to give up to get, I can tell you. He'd do it all again!

Comment

Working...
                                X