Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i like to taxt people sometimes for no good reason, just to say whats up or something. Yeah when you get a text message and you dont have many friends it is kind of like finding candy in your pocket.
    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
      Yeah i like to taxt people sometimes for no good reason, just to say whats up or something. Yeah when you get a text message and you dont have many friends it is kind of like finding candy in your pocket.
      It is like finding candy! That was cute to think of it like that.

The friend I'm talking about may send me a text in the evening to see what's up even though we had already spoken that day.

Some people are so afraid of letting people know they're thinking about them, yet we sure do like it when others let us know!

Comment

• or you could think of it like finding money in your wallet. Like, whoa! score! i didnt know i had this 20$.

Jeez i feel great today. I took a rest day yesterday and I am rested!!! I feel anabolic.
        Dream big and work hard!

Comment

• My clumbsy fingers almost dialed you one time...
          I think.

And my friend has 2 phones and I accidently called the wrong one but her
          name starts with a "T".

With my old phone, I used to pocket dial people without noticing until
          I hear a voice from my pocket. And one other thing, I would send you
          a text but I have to pay 10/text.
          Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• DONT WORRY.........

BE HAPPY

Always be grateful for what we have, even though we might think we dont ever have enough of something....we do we just tend to 4get how much we really do have.....may you all have a Benilicious day

Comment

• Ohhhh yeah hugs and kisses 2 ya Adina, Juicy and Drexy....the fabulous ladies of MD(WINK)

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                DONT WORRY.........

BE HAPPY

Always be grateful for what we have, even though we might think we dont ever have enough of something....we do we just tend to 4get how much we really do have.....may you all have a Benilicious day
                You have a Benilicious day too.
                Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                  or you could think of it like finding money in your wallet. Like, whoa! score! i didnt know i had this 20$.

Jeez i feel great today. I took a rest day yesterday and I am rested!!! I feel anabolic.
                  And are you following your diet? How's that going?

And yeah....I get happier over money than candy! Girl Scout Cookie time of year kind of makes my toes tingle a little though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                    My clumbsy fingers almost dialed you one time...
                    I think.

And my friend has 2 phones and I accidently called the wrong one but her
                    name starts with a "T".

With my old phone, I used to pocket dial people without noticing until
                    I hear a voice from my pocket. And one other thing, I would send you
                    a text but I have to pay 10/text.
                    With my name starting with an A, I'm used to getting lots of pocket dials.

And fair warning....I do listen to what is going on for as long as it's connected!

I've never gotten to hear anything really fun though. Drats.

The Adman (Adam) gets my pocket dials. He's used to it now. I'll get a text message that just says, "Pocket dial?"

Comment

Ohhhh yeah hugs and kisses 2 ya Adina, Juicy and Drexy....the fabulous ladies of MD(WINK)
                      Beni....when is your birthday?

I know I've known you over a year and never started you a birthday thread.

Comment

• Thats because its around the same time as all you cancers here on this board and it just got overlooked last yr but thats ok..... you, ron and D and I forgot who else are all in July.... but no worries Adina just know I'm older than all of you

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                        Beni....when is your birthday?

I know I've known you over a year and never started you a birthday thread.

Comment

Thats because its around the same time as all you cancers here on this board and it just got overlooked last yr but thats ok..... you, ron and D and I forgot who else are all in July.... but no worries Adina just know I'm older than all of you
                          We're all Virgos! Sign of the virgin!

Comment

• Virgin??? Whos a virgin I dont knows about U but I certainly LOVE SEX and Want it and need it Soooo that leaves me out of the virgin club

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                            We're all Virgos! Sign of the virgin!

Comment

Virgin??? Whos a virgin I dont knows about U but I certainly LOVE SEX and Want it and need it Soooo that leaves me out of the virgin club
                              Me, Ron Harris, and dnice91369 are all pure as the driven snow.

kPromise.....swear.....

Comment

• I'm a scorpio. What sign is that under?
                                Training Log:

Comment

Working...
                                X