Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adina, you should of worked for the CIA. Listening to all these conversations
    from people who pocket dial ya. I had these powerful walkie talkies and it
    picked up people on a wireless phones and my bud and I listened to these
    couple fought over the phone. Wait...We should both work for the CIA then. *sigh*

Adina, lets give Beni a suprise Birthday...Oh crap it wouldn't be a suprise if
    she knows about it since it is a public board. Oh well. Beni's turning what?
    21 years old?
    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
      I'm a scorpio. What sign is that under?
      I don't know my astrology too well.

I just know my Chinese year sign is the Rooster...which should not surprise anybody who reads my thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
        Adina, you should of worked for the CIA. Listening to all these conversations
        from people who pocket dial ya. I had these powerful walkie talkies and it
        picked up people on a wireless phones and my bud and I listened to these
        couple fought over the phone. Wait...We should both work for the CIA then. *sigh*

Adina, lets give Beni a suprise Birthday...Oh crap it wouldn't be a suprise if
        she knows about it since it is a public board. Oh well. Beni's turning what?
        21 years old?
        The CIA would never have me. I'm too nosy.

I'd all the time be up in people's business.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          And are you following your diet? How's that going?

And yeah....I get happier over money than candy! Girl Scout Cookie time of year kind of makes my toes tingle a little though.
          Yes ma'am i emailed Kevin and told him what i was doing. I had scaled back on the amount of food he wrote down and dropped a few pounds of BS weight.

Kevin told me to keep the food the same and add cardio.

I picked the carbs back up and am following the diet now and doing 30 minutes lower intensity cardio a day to keep everything in check.

I am also following Max OT training principles and have seriously, in one week gotten stronger. I am excited to continue diet and this type training. No roids still! lol!
          Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Me, Ron Harris, and dnice91369 are all pure as the driven snow.

kPromise.....swear.....
            I am a virgin! I was born september 1st. Thats got to turn some of you gals on. Yall ever been with a virgin???
            Dream big and work hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
              Virgin??? Whos a virgin I dont knows about U but I certainly LOVE SEX and Want it and need it Soooo that leaves me out of the virgin club
              Damn Beni you doing tons of cardio put still need your fire put out! I think lil mama got a 5 alarm fire all day every day.
              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                Yes ma'am i emailed Kevin and told him what i was doing. I had scaled back on the amount of food he wrote down and dropped a few pounds of BS weight.

Kevin told me to keep the food the same and add cardio.

I picked the carbs back up and am following the diet now and doing 30 minutes lower intensity cardio a day to keep everything in check.

I am also following Max OT training principles and have seriously, in one week gotten stronger. I am excited to continue diet and this type training. No roids still! lol!
                The first time he ever did a diet for me, he told me...do this and trust me.

It was hard!

I had been eating seriously too low in calorie.

But...look at the shape Kevin helped Cedric McMilla to achieve. He knows what he's doing. So do it, mister!

He's in Boise right now, but I could still get him to fuss at you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                  I am a virgin! I was born september 1st. Thats got to turn some of you gals on. Yall ever been with a virgin???
                  Hold on...

Let me count the lipstick notches on my best and get right back with you...well, not right back. May take a while...

One...two...thr.......

Comment

• Is this really ur birthday? if so I knew I was attracted too U for a reason....Virgos are the sweetest most caring people....a bit to cautious but thats where the cancer comes in ....ME !! ! ! !

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post

Comment

• Ummmm, I said.... I dont knows about U but I certainly LOVE SEX and Want it and need it doesn't mean I'm having it all the time unless you count thinking about 24/7 as having sex

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                      Damn Beni you doing tons of cardio put still need your fire put out! I think lil mama got a 5 alarm fire all day every day.

Comment

• It's been 30 min Adina....r u done counting the notches yet

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                        Hold on...

Let me count the lipstick notches on my best and get right back with you...well, not right back. May take a while...

One...two...thr.......

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                          It's been 30 min Adina....r u done counting the notches yet

Huh? What?

I'm busy, Beni.

I'll get back to you later.

Comment

• my number is a big fat 0. that should help everyone along.
                            Training Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                              my number is a big fat 0. that should help everyone along.
                              Zero is a great number. When you need infromation, who is handier than the operator?!

Comment

Zero is a great number. When you need infromation, who is handier than the operator?!
                                I'm not going to ask the operator for information until I get down to my goal weight.
                                Training Log:

Comment

Working...
                                X