Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    DD I will look for her. What is her last name??

    It's ok about the phone
    Mathis

    She'll inpire you, because you can see how hard she's trying to stay positive in the midst of it all.

    It's her mom Karen that I really know.

    Comment


    • Did that old man get his 50?

      I pray for Jennifer.
      Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nick D View Post
        Did that old man get his 50?

        I pray for Jennifer.
        I'm praying for her too!

        You know...I'm sure they did give that man his quarters back! It's a small town....that's how we roll!

        Comment


        • I wonder if I can still get a G.I. Joe doll for that amount of change
          he got back?!?!



          is being sarcastic right now!
          Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

          Comment


          • I lived in a small town like that when I was married back in 2003. There was ONE stiop light and I was the ONLY black person in the town....Columbus was the closest city and it was 55 miles away. People didn't lock their doors! It was such a culture shock. The worst 11 months of my life.

            Reading someone is battling cancer makes you put your life in perspective. Makes you realize each day is a blessing.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nick D View Post
              I wonder if I can still get a G.I. Joe doll for that amount of change
              he got back?!?!



              is being sarcastic right now!
              All I can say is God Bless the people who came from a much simpler time!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                I lived in a small town like that when I was married back in 2003. There was ONE stiop light and I was the ONLY black person in the town....Columbus was the closest city and it was 55 miles away. People didn't lock their doors! It was such a culture shock. The worst 11 months of my life.

                Reading someone is battling cancer makes you put your life in perspective. Makes you realize each day is a blessing.
                You wouldn't be the only black person here, but...

                If I had lunch with you, I would IMMEDIATELY get calls asking, "Who is that colored man you were eating with."

                I have pictures of Victor Matinez, Lee Haney, and Ronnie Coleman on my wall at work and Shawn Ray on my desktop. My boss just walks by and shakes his head and I'm all like WHAT?!

                Fighting prejudice one hot man at a time!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  You wouldn't be the only black person here, but...

                  If I had lunch with you, I would IMMEDIATELY get calls asking, "Who is that colored man you were eating with."

                  I have pictures of Victor Matinez, Lee Haney, and Ronnie Coleman on my wall at work and Shawn Ray on my desktop. My boss just walks by and shakes his head and I'm all like WHAT?!

                  Fighting prejudice one hot man at a time!
                  LMAO!!!! Crazy shit!!!!

                  Nascar was BIG where I lived and I felt so out of place when that discussion came up. I have, however, watched the last few laps of some Nascar races and the Indy 500.....(only 10 more weeks until football)


                  I'm sure there were people where I lived that were not cool with me being there, but they didn't say shit!!!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    LMAO!!!! Crazy shit!!!!

                    Nascar was BIG where I lived and I felt so out of place when that discussion came up. I have, however, watched the last few laps of some Nascar races and the Indy 500.....(only 10 more weeks until football)


                    I'm sure there were people where I lived that were not cool with me being there, but they didn't say shit!!!
                    NASCAR is HUGE here. I have never watched it. I think they're weird for watching it, and most think I'm weird for watching bodybuilding.

                    I figure to someone, somewere, we're all weirdos!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      NASCAR is HUGE here. I have never watched it. I think they're weird for watching it, and most think I'm weird for watching bodybuilding.

                      I figure to someone, somewere, we're all weirdos!

                      Nascar: Watching cars go around in a circle

                      Bodybuilding: Watching men in speedos, with oil on make muscle

                      Both are a little weird
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                        NASCAR is HUGE here. I have never watched it. I think they're weird for watching it, and most think I'm weird for watching bodybuilding.

                        I figure to someone, somewere, we're all weirdos!
                        This completely. All my friends think i'm odd for reading bodybuilding magazines instead of Maxim. Also, I am in the middle of a pretty strict diet and yet..... i stop by a blog dedicated to pizza EVERY SINGLE DAY. Helps to keep the cravings down, and besides, that lust i have to know how other people do things is also fed.
                        Training Log:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                          Nascar: Watching cars go around in a circle

                          Bodybuilding: Watching men in speedos, with oil on make muscle

                          Both are a little weird
                          But...but....but....not for a girl to watch it....right?!

                          One time I was checking out with a muscle magazine and the check out boy gave me HELL. "I can't believe you like that. That's just gross."

                          He's crazy. That's all there is to it.

                          Crazy, I tell you!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                            But...but....but....not for a girl to watch it....right?!

                            One time I was checking out with a muscle magazine and the check out boy gave me HELL. "I can't believe you like that. That's just gross."

                            He's crazy. That's all there is to it.

                            Crazy, I tell you!

                            People come up to me and SAY I look gross!!! WTF??? Would you go up to an amputee or midget and say they are gross? I get flamed all the time for saying female bbers look good. It comes with the territory I guess
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              People come up to me and SAY I look gross!!! WTF??? Would you go up to an amputee or midget and say they are gross? I get flamed all the time for saying female bbers look good. It comes with the territory I guess
                              I get hit from both sides...

                              Women don't get that I'm attracted to that.

                              AND...one day I was walking down the hall at work. My OBESE coworker stops me, wrinkles her nose, and says, "Oh, Adina! You have lifted too long. Your shoulders are too broad."

                              Now, what I wanted to say was, "Oh! You've eaten too long, and your ass is too wide."

                              But what I really said was, "Thank you! Have a great day!"

                              And I MIGHT have mumbles bitch under my breath. Might have. Can't remember!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                                I get hit from both sides...

                                Women don't get that I'm attracted to that.

                                AND...one day I was walking down the hall at work. My OBESE coworker stops me, wrinkles her nose, and says, "Oh, Adina! You have lifted too long. Your shoulders are too broad."

                                Now, what I wanted to say was, "Oh! You've eaten too long, and your ass is too wide."

                                But what I really said was, "Thank you! Have a great day!"

                                And I MIGHT have mumbles bitch under my breath. Might have. Can't remember!

                                ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spit my pop out reading that!!!! That's great!!!!! I am so going to use that
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X