• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
    Well duh!!!
    I just felt the need to point that out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
      Yes Adina is a lady. In other breaking news, the sun rose today.
      Hey....I can't help it if I get excited over the little things!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        you're like a southern belle almost. The only difference is that you are a southern belle who is a little ripped gym rat in her free time when she's not at the cotillions and such.
        Training Log:

Comment

you're like a southern belle almost. The only difference is that you are a southern belle who is a little ripped gym rat in her free time when she's not at the cotillions and such.
          I'm just a gym girl with an accent!

Comment

I'm just a gym girl with an accent!
            Yes you are. And I think this is why I like you so much. You're not on this super-high pedestal. You just are.... Adina.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, if you are ever in a position to make fish stew.... do not use cod. It does not work.
            Training Log:

Comment

Yes you are. And I think this is why I like you so much. You're not on this super-high pedestal. You just are.... Adina.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, if you are ever in a position to make fish stew.... do not use cod. It does not work.
              I don't make fish too much. I just open a can of tuna!

Why didn't the cod work?

Comment

I don't make fish too much. I just open a can of tuna!

Why didn't the cod work?
                overly salty, and it didn't cook down. there were big uncooked chunks of cod in the whole thing. Not good. Not tasty.
                Training Log:

Comment

I just felt the need to point that out!
                  Its okay...
                  Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  Well you can start smelling some romance cause a few weeks ago I
                  spotted a girl at the gym looking at me and then at the tv. As my friend
                  would put it we were "Eye fvcking" each other.
                  Eye fvcking- when you stare at someone you're interested in and then
                  when they catch you staring, you look away.

Anywho I saw her this morning and she was doing cardio and went up
                  next to her and realize that she had headphones on. Ball one!
                  Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

overly salty, and it didn't cook down. there were big uncooked chunks of cod in the whole thing. Not good. Not tasty.
                    OK.....eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                      Its okay...

Well you can start smelling some romance cause a few weeks ago I
                      spotted a girl at the gym looking at me and then at the tv. As my friend
                      would put it we were "Eye fvcking" each other.
                      Eye fvcking- when you stare at someone you're interested in and then
                      when they catch you staring, you look away.

Anywho I saw her this morning and she was doing cardio and went up
                      next to her and realize that she had headphones on. Ball one!
                      I think we need to work on the verbiage here!

I think when y'all look at each other and look away, it's eye foreplay.

It's when y'all look and don't look away...that's what we'll call eye oink boinking!

I am super proud of you for going to the machine next to hers! WOO HOO!!!

I love the smell of romance!! Smells like cotton candy!

And you know....one of the things that won me over with the man I love.... I caught him looking at me...and he did not look away! He just kept looking!

Comment

OK.....eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!
                        it was very disappointing. the moral of the story: use the fish the recipe tells you to use.
                        Training Log:

Comment

It's when y'all look and don't look away...that's what we'll call eye oink boinking!

And you know....one of the things that won me over with the man I love.... I caught him looking at me...and he did not look away! He just kept looking!

LMFAO!!!!!!
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

it was very disappointing. the moral of the story: use the fish the recipe tells you to use.
                            I'm sticking with my own moral....which is...stick with tuna at home!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              LMFAO!!!!!!
                              Hugh G....somehow, you always sense when I have gone down this path in my thread!

Comment

I couldn't get my game face on because of those ear phones.

The last time I got on cardio machine and talk to girl was 08
                                when I was at the old gym. Super cute girl. Though I actually met
                                her on the leg curls. She tried to do the same weight I was doing and
                                she slipped and I giggled like a girl. The next week and went in and
                                we talked. But I missed my oppurtinity because the gym owner
                                closed the doors and stole people's money. OH well.
                                Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Working...
                                X