Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nighthawk
    replied
    Hey there, Adina. How are things going in the new job?

Leave a comment:

• Ajthemeso
    replied
    just wanted to stop by and say that you've been doing an awesome job adina. keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• JuicyGlamGirl
    replied
    DD!!

Love you & Miss you girl.

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    GI Joe featuring the Rock.
    I remembered this line that my cousin sang to me:
    Tic Tac Toe
    3 in a row,
    Your mommy got shot by GI Joe!

Gi-Joe-2-Retaliation-The-Rock.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I never dreamed I'm be doing this much for MD, and none of it pertaining to this thread!

I'm headed to Houston tomorrow for a charity event, and then Dallas on Sunday to filming Dan Newmire.

We're doing lots of behind the scenes work to make MD better. Watch for that all coming out soon.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick D View Post
    Oh BTW, I had a busy morning, the shaker that held my N.O. Explode exploded on me!!!
    That stuff is leathal!!! It's like a grenade!
    The cap wasn't on tight!!! Got a nice NO Xplode shower and had to clean up the kitchen.
    I am a time bomb with anything in a shaker! They just shouldn't let me have one! I am a serial spiller!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    Oh BTW, I had a busy morning, the shaker that held my N.O. Explode exploded on me!!!
    That stuff is leathal!!! It's like a grenade!
    The cap wasn't on tight!!! Got a nice NO Xplode shower and had to clean up the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    I'll be in SoCal a lot this year! Dana Linn was a trooper. Her line never died down, and neither did her enthusiasm! I'm going to do better about keeping my schedule in here!
    Yeah that's the truth.

Leave a comment:

• undermyparapluie
    replied
    Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    I'll be in SoCal a lot this year! Dana Linn was a trooper. Her line never died down, and neither did her enthusiasm! I'm going to do better about keeping my schedule in here!

Awesome! Keep us updated.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by undermyparapluie View Post
    Hi Adina! Congrats on the new position! I bet you are busy, busy, busy. I didn't know you were at the Fit Expo... I was there on Saturday! Too bad... it would have been awesome to meet you in person. I did get to meet Dana Linn Bailey and her husband Rob, which pretty much made my day because I am a Flag Nor Fail junkie. Hehe. I also met Shawn Rhoden. Very cool dude. He told my fiance that he looked huge, which pretty much made my fiance's day! Fit Expo is always fun. Anyway, hope all is well with you!

Leave a comment:

• undermyparapluie
    replied
    Hi Adina! Congrats on the new position! I bet you are busy, busy, busy. I didn't know you were at the Fit Expo... I was there on Saturday! Too bad... it would have been awesome to meet you in person. I did get to meet Dana Linn Bailey and her husband Rob, which pretty much made my day because I am a Flag Nor Fail junkie. Hehe. I also met Shawn Rhoden. Very cool dude. He told my fiance that he looked huge, which pretty much made my fiance's day! Fit Expo is always fun. Anyway, hope all is well with you!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    HOpefully I got your review nailed down.
    Of course!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    HOpefully I got your review nailed down.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    You've been mentioned; click here!!!
    Loved that place!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    You've been mentioned; click here!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...