Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick D View Post
    I knew that was Dana Lyn Bailey, she looks great in person.
    Jay looks huge. I don't want to look like that cause I would slow down my car
    which is slow enough already as well as sink if I ever get back onto a surfboard.

If you're not doing anything before 3, I would like to show you my stomping grounds,
    or when you come back here. Oh yeah, at the Yard HOuse for happy hour, my parents
    and I kill it with the happy hour foods, sliders, wraps, sushi, oh my!!!!
    I loved that place!! I'm just in my room packing up...just now had time to check my thread!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    I knew that was Dana Lyn Bailey, she looks great in person.
    Jay looks huge. I don't want to look like that cause I would slow down my car
    which is slow enough already as well as sink if I ever get back onto a surfboard.

If you're not doing anything before 3, I would like to show you my stomping grounds,
    or when you come back here. Oh yeah, at the Yard HOuse for happy hour, my parents
    and I kill it with the happy hour foods, sliders, wraps, sushi, oh my!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    My Ipod Touch Camera is crap, less than a megapixel.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]294295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294296[/ATTACH]
    And where is the pic I took of you with Lauren?! SOOOOOO glad you came out today!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
    Congrats Adina! You deserve every opportunity you get!
    AWWWW! Thanks, Teddy! I'm happy as a pig in slop!!! Still just cannot believe it!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    My Ipod Touch Camera is crap, less than a megapixel.

dana1.jpgPhil.jpg

Leave a comment:

• teddy788
    replied
    Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Thank you!

Technical start date was January 1. I've been filling the roll since the day Sean left, basically. I've already been putting together new content schedule and planned the Masters O coverage, etc...

Congrats Adina! You deserve every opportunity you get!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    You've got a press pass for the Expo on both days....when you go up to where you get tickets, just ask where to get press passes. You might have to show your ID. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

I'll have free time both evenings....so get your booty here!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    High roller right there!

ahh yes downtown L.A. not my favorite place to be, crowded and a lot of traffic and no free parking unfortnately.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    OK...I do land just before noon. My hotel is the Millennium Biltmore.

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    Yay before noon!

And you're just in luck, the artic blast will be over after you arrive.
    And yet we still go out surfing in freezing cold water and wear a light
    jacket and shorts too!!!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    I invited some people to go. Well one wants to go and I told her to get
    a discount at Subway for $10. We might carpool. I gave her a week to think about it!
    Let me know when your plan comes in.

Oh BTW, I raised my GPA to a 2.25! I'm unoffically a graduate finally. I do mean unoffically
    because I still need to get my diploma in my hand.
    WOO HOOOOO! Way to go! That is awesome! So proud of you.

You won't need a ticket for either day, so don't get one.

I'm almost certain my plane lands just before noon on Friday. I'm spacey with that and will have to look to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    I invited some people to go. Well one wants to go and I told her to get
    a discount at Subway for $10. We might carpool. I gave her a week to think about it!
    Let me know when your plan comes in.

Oh BTW, I raised my GPA to a 2.25! I'm unoffically a graduate finally. I do mean unoffically
    because I still need to get my diploma in my hand.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Oh I forgot to mention, I accidently left my phone in my pocket and went to wash it...That sucked!
    The phone still works though after I put the phone and battery in a bag of rice.
    I can still recieve and phone people and text too.

It's time to upgrade to a droid phone.
    Got you a pass, so you can come to the Expo!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Oh I forgot to mention, I accidently left my phone in my pocket and went to wash it...That sucked!
    The phone still works though after I put the phone and battery in a bag of rice.
    I can still recieve and phone people and text too.

It's time to upgrade to a droid phone.
    When mine took a nose dive into my coffee, it was only there a few second and the rice thing did not work! It did make it come on just long enough for me to pull address and pictures off, but never came on again!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    how are you liking it? i'd feel like a super hero with all the power and responsibility that comes with your job lol.
    I absolutely love it! It's never-ending madness, but I truly love it. Not too many people get to really say they enjoy their job, so I feel blessed. Like right now, It's almost 1:30am and I'm still up working on schedule, answering Emails, and picking flights. No one expects me to be up at this hour. I do it because I want to...because I'm excited about it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X