This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the show!
    Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      Cardio-wise....if I decide to do it, I will!

The goal is to get 300 floors in an hour this summer.
      in the trenches with... CARDIO QUEEN FITADINA
      Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

• Originally posted by pound4poundbeast View Post
        in the trenches with... CARDIO QUEEN FITADINA
        None of the real, serious lifters at the gym will do cardio when I'm in the gym! I've challenged a few! (I'm hateful that way!)

Comment

None of the real, serious lifters at the gym will do cardio when I'm in the gym! I've challenged a few! (I'm hateful that way!)
          I think we do need a special cardio edition of In the Trenches.

Also...... did you go anyplace i told you about?
          Training Log:

Comment

lol....i wouldnt take that challenge either!
            Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

• We're just having a lazy day at the hotel today - still fighters walking around the hotel everywhere.

One more full day before we fly back home - hoping to see some good fireworks tomorrow along the strip.

Comment

• I wish I would of gone to Vegas and meet up. Like I said, I haven't been there since
                the 90s!!! It's a nice boring 5 hour drive which most of it is through San Bernadino County.
                Oh and I hope you went to In-N-Out there.
                Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Just popping in to say Happy 4th, everybody! Our plane leaves in the morning, so by tomorrow afternoon, I'll be back to posting and replying better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1 View Post
                    Thanks, Adina. That's great to hear from someone who has been there. I kept thinking, what happened to my initial oomph!? What's wrong?

It sounds like you have a great support system.

I haven't always been heavy, but I've wasted many years being overweight. I just want to stay on the road I'm going down now. Fingers crossed. You've done it Adina, so I know it's possible. That's really good to know. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to post some before and after pictures. We'll see.
                    And you don't have to think of them as wasted years, necessarily.

It was the story going on in the background of my life, the heavy years, if you will, that led me to here.... and lots of great things!

I can't really and truly call them wasted years, although they felt it at the time, because without FatAdina, there's no FitAdina...just Adina.

I used to call them wasted years, now I view them more as place holder years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                      That's a lot of floors.
                      I'm going for it again tomorrow! I think I have to firmly get the 250 floors down a few times in a row before I bump it up a notch.

I'm calculating a solid hour of level eight or nine to make the 300 in an hour.

After a few days off of cardio, although we literally walked five or more miles a day, I'm just going for the 200 to 250 range.

Then week after next, bumping it up a notch!

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                        Have a blast Girly!!!
                        Had soooo much fun!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
                          I think we do need a special cardio edition of In the Trenches.

Also...... did you go anyplace i told you about?
                          No, I pretty much just let the boys choose where we went. This trip is always about them, because I get to go back later without them. I'll save the list for then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                            I wish I would of gone to Vegas and meet up. Like I said, I haven't been there since
                            the 90s!!! It's a nice boring 5 hour drive which most of it is through San Bernadino County.
                            Oh and I hope you went to In-N-Out there.
                            We always just go to where we can walk to, and there's not one of those within walking distance of the MGM.

We did try the Harley Davidson Cafe when we went out with Jeff Binns and Danielle Delikat. That was new for us!

Comment

• Originally posted by pound4poundbeast View Post
                              lol....i wouldnt take that challenge either!
                              I'll tell you like I tell them...........

BOK!!!!!!

Comment

No, I pretty much just let the boys choose where we went. This trip is always about them, because I get to go back later without them. I'll save the list for then!
                                awesome. I might add some more to your list.
                                Training Log:

Comment

Working...
                                X