X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
    ok..... that's terrible. just terrible.
    I actually felt bad for management. Enough people complaied that management had to have a talk with him....twice!

I would hate to be teh one who had to tell someoe they stank!

Comment

• bad news: it appears that the stairmasters at my gym are broken.
      Training Log:

Comment

• that sucks, stair masters are good cardio
        Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
          that sucks, stair masters are good cardio
          i agree.
          Training Log:

Comment

• Aww man! I miss my StairMaster this weekend!

I'm going all out on it next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
              Aww man! I miss my StairMaster this weekend!

I'm going all out on it next week!
              I am going to do the same thing on monday.
              Training Log:

Comment

• I'm sure you will kill a couple of stair masters yourself Adina!

Comment

• I plan on killing one this week!

Comment

• Good morning!

I am up and ready for another busy day!

We've got four In The Trenches lined up today, with a possible fifth! MusclepapaJohn flies out around 5:00, so we've got a lot to cram in this day!

In the mean time, I'm researching info for MD Radio and still tagging photos!

I just took my bags down to the car. The elevartor opened, and BANG....there are three people from my hometown!! My son's classmate along with his sister and mom. They are here for a baseball tourney!! What a surprise! As soon as the door opened, I just said SHUT-UP! Then we all started lauhing, because what were the odds?!?!

If I have time, I'll pop in the thread later with updates on how the videos are going. Out first appointment is with Bryan Barth. Bryan was the first guy I ever, ever interviewed, so I'm realy looking forward to this.

Comment

• From the same hotel you're staying at? "Shut Up!!!"
                      I saw this one guy from my old high school school up in Mammoth one time
                      as he was fishing at this one pound and I was scoping out the place!!!
                      Then after that I saw him a few days later at the hot springs as he was
                      bathing in one of the natural hot water springs.
                      Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                        From the same hotel you're staying at? "Shut Up!!!"
                        I saw this one guy from my old high school school up in Mammoth one time
                        as he was fishing at this one pound and I was scoping out the place!!!
                        Then after that I saw him a few days later at the hot springs as he was
                        bathing in one of the natural hot water springs.
                        That is so weird, how such random people can be in your path like that!

The next day, I'm waiting on the elevator to go down to breakfast... The door opens....and there they were! We rode the elevator down together!

Unbelievable!

Comment

• I am back from Houston and back at work tagging photos!

I had a super great time today!

I got to meet Bryan Barth, who was the first guy I ever interviewed! Had so much fun with him filming an In The Trenches today! Can't wait for it to go up!!!

Comment

• you are such the social butterfly

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                              you are such the social butterfly
                              I did feel like one this weekend when Flex Lewis hollered to me from across the room to come see me!

It's nice when work crosses over into fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                                I am back from Houston and back at work tagging photos!

I had a super great time today!

I got to meet Bryan Barth, who was the first guy I ever interviewed! Had so much fun with him filming an In The Trenches today! Can't wait for it to go up!!!
                                Everybody clear way, Adina is tagging again!
                                Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Working...
                                X