Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Believe it or not, I have still never been to one!
    i remember you saying there wasn't one near you. but if there's like a sam's club or a BJ's, you can go there and do the same thing.

There's one in Longview, about 35 miles away.
    Training Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nighthawk View Post
      i remember you saying there wasn't one near you. but if there's like a sam's club or a BJ's, you can go there and do the same thing.

There's one in Longview, about 35 miles away.
      I do go to Sam's Club!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        Its 83 today in Clearwater! No humidity and a nice breeze off the ocean. Got to love winter in Florida
        Sweet! No doubt!
        Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

I do go to Sam's Club!
          well then carryon then.
          Training Log:

Comment

• Biggest Loser comment for the night: I so saw that coming.
            Training Log:

Comment

Biggest Loser comment for the night: I so saw that coming.
              I'm still just not into this group! I was so mad he voted for her after giving her the one pound disadvantage.

Comment

I'm still just not into this group! I was so mad he voted for her after giving her the one pound disadvantage.
                He's done the second he goes below the yellow line. You can tell. And Ramon and Jessica are very very cute as a couple.
                Training Log:

Comment

He's done the second he goes below the yellow line. You can tell. And Ramon and Jessica are very very cute as a couple.
                  And didn't he look good with all that hair cut off?! I hated that he missed make-over week, but I guess he just did that on his own!

Comment

• TX Shredder.jpg

Comment

And didn't he look good with all that hair cut off?! I hated that he missed make-over week, but I guess he just did that on his own!
                      He said he did do that on his own. and tonight or tomorrow, i make the fish stew. since we're having a small thanksgiving i can make the stew tomorrow since it's not a huge operation.
                      Training Log:

Comment

He said he did do that on his own. and tonight or tomorrow, i make the fish stew. since we're having a small thanksgiving i can make the stew tomorrow since it's not a huge operation.
                        I'm geared up to make the pancakes!

Comment

I'm geared up to make the pancakes!
                          good luck.
                          Training Log:

Comment

My tradition with the boys is to make Mickey Moue pancakes for breakfast! That's our Thanksgiving Day tradition. Then, my mom and I will eat out.

My ex has like 30 or 40 family members all together on big days like that. I like the boys being a part of that, so we do breakfast.

Then my mom and I will just eat out. What about you?
                            My mom has a house about and hour from me so Im going up there for a few days! I eat sooooo bad but I have to start dieting this Sunday so im going to be the definition of gluttony! LOL
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

good luck.
                              I got all my fixings...I'm ready!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                                My mom has a house about and hour from me so Im going up there for a few days! I eat sooooo bad but I have to start dieting this Sunday so im going to be the definition of gluttony! LOL
                                And then I will torture you with pictures of my cookies for the next several months. Knowing what kind of pictures you like, I suppose I should add...no pun intended!

Comment

Working...
                                X