Announcement

Collapse

Registration Suspended

Due to abuse of the email regisration system by spammers, email registertion will be suspended indefinitely.
New Members to the forum must be made by invitation only, and the invitation must come from existing forum members of No Bull of 1 Year or more.

Thanks for your time,

Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PBW - Master Dexter.jpg

    Comment


    • Still getting traffic!
      Dream big and work hard!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
        Still getting traffic!
        Remember when you used to always try to get at the top of the page?! BAH!

        Comment


        • I bought my sister a Hello Kitty Chia Pet for Christmas.
          Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

          Comment


          • I remember last year when I came for a visit after my accident you and Jeff were talking about fiber
            and pipe cleaning. This came to mind. There's a hidden pun.
            Blink-182_-_They_Came_To_Conquer..._Uranus.jpg
            Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nick D View Post
              I bought my sister a Hello Kitty Chia Pet for Christmas.
              There is...a....Hello Kitty Chia Pet? I almost bought a Barack Obama one, but I like Sponge Bob Better!

              Originally posted by Nick D View Post
              I remember last year when I came for a visit after my accident you and Jeff were talking about fiber
              and pipe cleaning. This came to mind. There's a hidden pun.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]293268[/ATTACH]
              BAH! And Jeff ALWAYS talks about that. It's a recurring theme!

              Comment


              • Nick - I'm coming to LA for the Fit Expo. You going to that?

                Comment


                • Hit me up, IM me, or text, I'll be your taxi again!
                  I have no plans yet up to those date.
                  Last edited by Nick D; January 6, 2013, 02:24 PM.
                  Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

                  Comment


                  • so when do you start on your newly appointed position adina? a big congrats again by the way!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                      Hit me up, IM me, or text, I'll be your taxi again!
                      I have no plans yet up to those date.
                      Will do! I have to look at my ticket again to be sure...but if I remember right, I'm getting in Friday and flying out Monday!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ajthemeso View Post
                        so when do you start on your newly appointed position adina? a big congrats again by the way!
                        Thank you!

                        Technical start date was January 1. I've been filling the roll since the day Sean left, basically. I've already been putting together new content schedule and planned the Masters O coverage, etc...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
                          Thank you!

                          Technical start date was January 1. I've been filling the roll since the day Sean left, basically. I've already been putting together new content schedule and planned the Masters O coverage, etc...
                          how are you liking it? i'd feel like a super hero with all the power and responsibility that comes with your job lol.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
                            Will do! I have to look at my ticket again to be sure...but if I remember right, I'm getting in Friday and flying out Monday!
                            Oh I forgot to mention, I accidently left my phone in my pocket and went to wash it...That sucked!
                            The phone still works though after I put the phone and battery in a bag of rice.
                            I can still recieve and phone people and text too.

                            It's time to upgrade to a droid phone.
                            Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ajthemeso View Post
                              how are you liking it? i'd feel like a super hero with all the power and responsibility that comes with your job lol.
                              I absolutely love it! It's never-ending madness, but I truly love it. Not too many people get to really say they enjoy their job, so I feel blessed. Like right now, It's almost 1:30am and I'm still up working on schedule, answering Emails, and picking flights. No one expects me to be up at this hour. I do it because I want to...because I'm excited about it!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                                Oh I forgot to mention, I accidently left my phone in my pocket and went to wash it...That sucked!
                                The phone still works though after I put the phone and battery in a bag of rice.
                                I can still recieve and phone people and text too.

                                It's time to upgrade to a droid phone.
                                When mine took a nose dive into my coffee, it was only there a few second and the rice thing did not work! It did make it come on just long enough for me to pull address and pictures off, but never came on again!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X