Announcement

Collapse

Registration Suspended

Due to abuse of the email regisration system by spammers, email registertion will be suspended indefinitely.
New Members to the forum must be made by invitation only, and the invitation must come from existing forum members of No Bull of 1 Year or more.

Thanks for your time,

Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention, I accidently left my phone in my pocket and went to wash it...That sucked!
    The phone still works though after I put the phone and battery in a bag of rice.
    I can still recieve and phone people and text too.

It's time to upgrade to a droid phone.
    Got you a pass, so you can come to the Expo!

Comment

• I invited some people to go. Well one wants to go and I told her to get
      a discount at Subway for $10. We might carpool. I gave her a week to think about it!
      Let me know when your plan comes in.

Oh BTW, I raised my GPA to a 2.25! I'm unoffically a graduate finally. I do mean unoffically
      because I still need to get my diploma in my hand.
      Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

I invited some people to go. Well one wants to go and I told her to get
        a discount at Subway for $10. We might carpool. I gave her a week to think about it!
        Let me know when your plan comes in.

Oh BTW, I raised my GPA to a 2.25! I'm unoffically a graduate finally. I do mean unoffically
        because I still need to get my diploma in my hand.
        WOO HOOOOO! Way to go! That is awesome! So proud of you.

You won't need a ticket for either day, so don't get one.

I'm almost certain my plane lands just before noon on Friday. I'm spacey with that and will have to look to be sure.

Comment

• Yay before noon!

And you're just in luck, the artic blast will be over after you arrive.
          And yet we still go out surfing in freezing cold water and wear a light
          jacket and shorts too!!!

Comment

• OK...I do land just before noon. My hotel is the Millennium Biltmore.

Comment

• High roller right there!

ahh yes downtown L.A. not my favorite place to be, crowded and a lot of traffic and no free parking unfortnately.

Comment

• You've got a press pass for the Expo on both days....when you go up to where you get tickets, just ask where to get press passes. You might have to show your ID. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

I'll have free time both evenings....so get your booty here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
                  Thank you!

Technical start date was January 1. I've been filling the roll since the day Sean left, basically. I've already been putting together new content schedule and planned the Masters O coverage, etc...

Congrats Adina! You deserve every opportunity you get!
                  Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• My Ipod Touch Camera is crap, less than a megapixel.

dana1.jpgPhil.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                      Congrats Adina! You deserve every opportunity you get!
                      AWWWW! Thanks, Teddy! I'm happy as a pig in slop!!! Still just cannot believe it!

Comment

My Ipod Touch Camera is crap, less than a megapixel.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]294295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294296[/ATTACH]
                        And where is the pic I took of you with Lauren?! SOOOOOO glad you came out today!

Comment

• I knew that was Dana Lyn Bailey, she looks great in person.
                          Jay looks huge. I don't want to look like that cause I would slow down my car
                          which is slow enough already as well as sink if I ever get back onto a surfboard.

If you're not doing anything before 3, I would like to show you my stomping grounds,
                          or when you come back here. Oh yeah, at the Yard HOuse for happy hour, my parents
                          and I kill it with the happy hour foods, sliders, wraps, sushi, oh my!!!!

Comment

I knew that was Dana Lyn Bailey, she looks great in person.
                            Jay looks huge. I don't want to look like that cause I would slow down my car
                            which is slow enough already as well as sink if I ever get back onto a surfboard.

If you're not doing anything before 3, I would like to show you my stomping grounds,
                            or when you come back here. Oh yeah, at the Yard HOuse for happy hour, my parents
                            and I kill it with the happy hour foods, sliders, wraps, sushi, oh my!!!!
                            I loved that place!! I'm just in my room packing up...just now had time to check my thread!

Comment

• You've been mentioned; click here!!!

Comment

You've been mentioned; click here!!!
                                Loved that place!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X