Announcement

Collapse

Registration Suspended

Due to abuse of the email regisration system by spammers, email registertion will be suspended indefinitely.
New Members to the forum must be made by invitation only, and the invitation must come from existing forum members of No Bull of 1 Year or more.

Thanks for your time,

Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOpefully I got your review nailed down.
    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
      HOpefully I got your review nailed down.
      Of course!

Comment

• Hi Adina! Congrats on the new position! I bet you are busy, busy, busy. I didn't know you were at the Fit Expo... I was there on Saturday! Too bad... it would have been awesome to meet you in person. I did get to meet Dana Linn Bailey and her husband Rob, which pretty much made my day because I am a Flag Nor Fail junkie. Hehe. I also met Shawn Rhoden. Very cool dude. He told my fiance that he looked huge, which pretty much made my fiance's day! Fit Expo is always fun. Anyway, hope all is well with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by undermyparapluie View Post
          Hi Adina! Congrats on the new position! I bet you are busy, busy, busy. I didn't know you were at the Fit Expo... I was there on Saturday! Too bad... it would have been awesome to meet you in person. I did get to meet Dana Linn Bailey and her husband Rob, which pretty much made my day because I am a Flag Nor Fail junkie. Hehe. I also met Shawn Rhoden. Very cool dude. He told my fiance that he looked huge, which pretty much made my fiance's day! Fit Expo is always fun. Anyway, hope all is well with you!
          I'll be in SoCal a lot this year! Dana Linn was a trooper. Her line never died down, and neither did her enthusiasm! I'm going to do better about keeping my schedule in here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
            I'll be in SoCal a lot this year! Dana Linn was a trooper. Her line never died down, and neither did her enthusiasm! I'm going to do better about keeping my schedule in here!

Awesome! Keep us updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
              Yeah that's the truth.

Comment

• Oh BTW, I had a busy morning, the shaker that held my N.O. Explode exploded on me!!!
                That stuff is leathal!!! It's like a grenade!
                The cap wasn't on tight!!! Got a nice NO Xplode shower and had to clean up the kitchen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick D View Post
                  Oh BTW, I had a busy morning, the shaker that held my N.O. Explode exploded on me!!!
                  That stuff is leathal!!! It's like a grenade!
                  The cap wasn't on tight!!! Got a nice NO Xplode shower and had to clean up the kitchen.
                  I am a time bomb with anything in a shaker! They just shouldn't let me have one! I am a serial spiller!

Comment

• BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I never dreamed I'm be doing this much for MD, and none of it pertaining to this thread!

I'm headed to Houston tomorrow for a charity event, and then Dallas on Sunday to filming Dan Newmire.

We're doing lots of behind the scenes work to make MD better. Watch for that all coming out soon.

Comment

• GI Joe featuring the Rock.
                      I remembered this line that my cousin sang to me:
                      Tic Tac Toe
                      3 in a row,
                      Your mommy got shot by GI Joe!

Gi-Joe-2-Retaliation-The-Rock.jpg

Comment

• DD!!

Love you & Miss you girl.
                        "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• just wanted to stop by and say that you've been doing an awesome job adina. keep up the good work!

Comment

• Hey there, Adina. How are things going in the new job?
                            Training Log:

Comment

• really really motivational it has been to go through the read you have made here .. some line mentioned in it are of all the worth to keep in mind for a long .. i am loving it

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                                DD!!

Love you & Miss you girl.
                                Right back at you, Patty Rice Cakes! XOXO

Comment

Working...
                                X