Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

FitAdina's Blog Spot

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    13NPCTeamU_ProCard.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; November 27, 2012, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick D View Post
    It's that time of the year again!!! And that is I saw Chia Pet commercials as well as
    teh clapper and the ove glove!
    OMG....still have yours? We never started our race! I have one more trip, and then I'll be home long enough to take care of it after that. Still in?!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    It's that time of the year again!!! And that is I saw Chia Pet commercials as well as
    teh clapper and the ove glove!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    ^^^^Bah! Love that!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    I think you would like this...

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    And it wasn't just any stray. It was the milk carton straws from the school. The kind that are short and not too big around. She was always red-faced when she was done.

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    Oh my is that even possible?
    Like what that guy is doing and your friend Sharalee:
    Twinkie-with-Straw.JPG

Twinkie Henge lol
    Twinkie-Henge-twinkies-239771_500_300.jpg

Oh the fairs have fried Twinkies. I won't even touch that. I go there for
    other things including the petting zoo and getting ripped off at the rigged fair games!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    When I was going to El Camino College, my friend's friend and I would get Zingers from the
    Roach Coach! Even though I haven't had twinkies in a long time, I can still taste it!
    My favorite Twinkie story goes all he way back to 6th grade. My classmate Sharalee Jones would bring them to school and use a straw to drink the middle first. Sad, yet still true!

And yes...I'm tagging pictures right now!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Mine and God's favorite is the SnoBall. But...I'm not fancy, there's an off brand!
    When I was going to El Camino College, my friend's friend and I would get Zingers from the
    Roach Coach! Even though I haven't had twinkies in a long time, I can still taste it!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    IMG950066wtmk.jpgIMG950060wtmk.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    IMG950059wtmk.jpgIMG950058wtmk.jpgIMG950057wtmk.jpgIMG950055wtmk.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    IMG950052wtmk.jpgIMG950053wtmk.jpgIMG950054wtmk.jpgIMG950051wtmk.jpgIMG950050wtmk.jpgIMG950049wtmk.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    photo(5)wtmk.jpgphoto(2)wtmk.jpgUntitledwtmk.jpgUntitled4wtmk.jpgUntitled3wtmk.jpgUntitled2wtmk.jpgIMG952677wtmk.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Hotess is closing up. You know, the company makes the good snacks like Ding Dongs and Twinkies!!!

Mine and God's favorite is the SnoBall. But...I'm not fancy, there's an off brand!

Leave a comment:

• Nick D
    replied
    Hotess is closing up. You know, the company makes the good snacks like Ding Dongs and Twinkies!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X