Cant seem to grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant seem to grow.

As the title states I'm 6'7, but only weigh in at a whopping 200lbs.

Just cant seem to grow.

I take in about 3000-3500 Calories a day.
    Eat pretty clean compared to some people, no sweets, pop, fast food, stuff like that.

Any tips on a certain lifting split, or certain supplements. NON STEROIDS.

age?
    This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

I am only 22.

Comment

on that sort of frame...growth will appear slowly...what are your macros?

Comment

Macros?

Comment

breakdown of diet in grams of carbs, fats, protein....

Comment

I really dont count carbs, or fats as much, but I do keep an eye on my protein. I try to get in 225g+ a day. I eat about every 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by LilJon View Post
                I really dont count carbs, or fats as much, but I do keep an eye on my protein. I try to get in 225g+ a day. I eat about every 3 hours.
                i suggest that you count them at least for a typical day. you may be consuming a lot less carbs than you think. and typically if a person is not growing off a current diet, they usually have to consume more.
                I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
                  i suggest that you count them at least for a typical day. you may be consuming a lot less carbs than you think. and typically if a person is not growing off a current diet, they usually have to consume more.
                  You got it! thats exactly what he needs to do!

Comment

KK thanks guys. I'll write out another daily intake chart again and see what my carbs is. I checked my calories and i eat well into the 4k-4.5k

Comment

MAN NOW THATS A HIGH METABOLISM....I GET FAT ON HALF THAT
                      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Man eat as much as you can. Till the point of exhaustion. Just eat rice pudding all day. Tons of it.

Comment

it wouldve been a bit better if you had told us how you break up your macros. at 6'7 and 200lbs thats pretty skinny i believe. whats your bodyfat? what i do is i take my LBM and multiply it by 2g per pound of lean body weight. for example my lean body weight is 200lbs therefore i usually have about 400g of carbs on a high day and 300 on a medium day. thats how i do my nutrition and i always carb cycle. again this is what works for me, try different things and find out what works best for you.
                          AAEFX BOARD REP *Free sample of AAEFX's Pre-Workout,K-OTIC,call #1-888-238-1864(ext. 345)

Comment

tons of fast food, weight gainers, anything to get some mass. carb till you feel preg.

Comment

heavy squats
                              Those who can't, say YOU can't

Comment

Working...
                              X