• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting plus army pt

How can I balance both of these out without overtraining my chest

hey

Comment

That is a tough thing to do bro (pt+your own workouts) I found that if I did gym stuff on my pt off days I was ok, I condensed two-3 body parts into a workout. Went 2-3 times a week. The big thing that you have to remember is if it is sore then you shouldn't lift it. Where are you stationed? Thanks for serving!
      ROMANS 8:11 TITUS 3:9

Comment

I have a similar question alone...my gf is in the army and needs to cuz weight in 8 days...she said she needs to lose 12 lbs by the 10th. Her sgt(don't get me started), told her to drink 2 slim fast drinks a day, water and at dinner only eat a small salad with some vegetables.
        A little background on her: she pt's Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. She rides her bike to college, 1 mile round trip and works out in the evening.
        I personally think what her sgt recommended her to do for a diet is ridiculous and she is Going to really mess up her body and health.
        What are your thoughts/opinions?

Comment

that's tough...I wish I could help you out. Sorry

Comment

Easy, score a 300 on your APFT then they will leave you alone to do whatever you want. I've been doing that since 2004!

Comment

Army PT isn't that challenging to begin with, just mild cardio. Train as normal and just cut out your cardio, use ur army PT to replace cardio sessions.

Comment

Working...
              X