This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Alex,

What is the best way to determine bodyfat%?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by jj2006
      How's this diet for a 17 year old who wants to gain major mass!..

Also, Which creatine supplement should I get? i am only 17 years old looking to gain muscles, only thing I am worried about is my waist becoming bigger or my stomache. According to some peeps it will get bigger on creatine. heres my new diet for this summer (73 days)

7:00 – protein shake (while cooking breakfast)
      7:45 – eat (10 eggs, two bowls of oatmeal, Multi-Vitamin)
      11:00 – eat (steak, potatoes) :
      2:00 – eat (two chicken breasts, Fish)
      4:00 – protein shake
      4:45 – (energy/pump supp?)
      5:00 – gym ~ creatine??
      7:00 – protein shake
      8:00 – eat (steak, sweet potatoes)
      11:00 – eat (turkey sandwich, oatmeal)
      12:00 – protein shake
      Why the need for creatine? I would just eat and train hard and heavy
      Get shredded! check out the transformations at
      www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Is something like this accurate for determining bodyfat%

http://www.testsymptomsathome.com/fs...rmine_body_fat

Comment

• Originally posted by silkworth View Post
          Is something like this accurate for determining bodyfat%

http://www.testsymptomsathome.com/fs...rmine_body_fat
          i really dont know. I am a Kinesiology grad and one of the things i learned was how inacurate bodyfat instruments are..

There is only one way to get an absolute true bodyfat reading. It involves a scale, a knife and a cadaver...Anyways...

I have never done a body fat reading of myself because i know it would be inacurate..
          www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GusArb View Post
            hello everyone, im quite new to this body building world and i recently started the gym and bought the universal nutrition storm & shock therapy stack, ive been on it for like 6 days using it combined pre-workout but i havent noticed any improvement actually, im not able to lift more weight then before using it, maybe a lil bit more energized thats all, is there another way of using the supplements that works 4 real? and specific time of the day when the body absorbs it 4 real?

im just curious to know if im doing something wrong or what.

im 22years old, 5`5 and 126lbs
            any special diet or multivitamin to use with the supplement?
            cuz im not doing any special diet or anything else besides the stack.

Comment

• Originally posted by GusArb View Post
              any special diet or multivitamin to use with the supplement?
              cuz im not doing any special diet or anything else besides the stack.
              I always advise to take any old generic multivitamin/min. supplement. that is all i use. Your body does not know the difference. That is just my opinion, but i would use one for sure...
              www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Flax Oil

is it Good to use Flax Oil

in BULK period???

Comment

• Originally posted by jayfrog View Post
                  Flax Oil

is it Good to use Flax Oil

in BULK period???
                  I really dont see the need for flax . Personally i have cut out all oils, even during off season time, because I just dont see the need to add the calories or fat. Just my opinion..
                  www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex A View Post
                    I really dont see the need for flax . Personally i have cut out all oils, even during off season time, because I just dont see the need to add the calories or fat. Just my opinion..
                    with Flax Oil is imposible to gain fat

bacause many bodybuilders use up to 7 tablespoons of flax Oil before contest
                    and still losing Fat

Comment

• LOL! Very nice third post....but your wrong! One table spoon of flax has 14grams of FAT.....fat has 9 calories per gram. Too many calories above maintenance and you get FAT!

Comment

with Flax Oil is imposible to gain fat

bacause many bodybuilders use up to 7 tablespoons of flax Oil before contest
                        and still losing Fat
                        LOL

Comment

• If you have read will brinks Book abou DIet supplements you will knew but you know nothing

Comment

If you have read will brinks Book abou DIet supplements you will knew but you know nothing
                            yeah will brink is shredded, I'll take his advice to get in shape

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniak1027 View Post
                              LOL! Very nice third post....but your wrong! One table spoon of flax has 14grams of FAT.....fat has 9 calories per gram. Too many calories above maintenance and you get FAT!
                              Lol you have like 25 post noob??? ? do you now anything about bodybuilding diet? if you dont take Essential Fatty Acids you will have low testo not all fats are bad lol noob

the 30% of you diet must be from fats most of it from essential fatty acids
                              omega -3 omega 6 omega 9

you must take 0,8 -1 grams of fat x per kg of bw per day

No more than 7% of total fats from “saturated” sources - red meats, whole
                              milk, cheese

the rest % must be Select lean fats rich in omega 3 and omega 6 and 9 fatty acids such as fish oil,FLAX OIL olive
                              & canola oil, avocados, almonds, peanut butter etc

Comment

• Originally posted by stavios View Post
                                yeah will brink is shredded, I'll take his advice to get in shape

Will Brink is not a bodybuilder he is
                                Writer/researcher of human performance

Comment

Working...
                                X