Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found here a lot of useful information! For me as a beginner bodybuilder, this is all very important if I want to achieve an incredible result. Recently I read the fact that it is best to eat only fresh products and no semi-finished foods. But how can you always keep food fresh ?! I’ll probably start using the best bottom freezer refrigerator so that my products are always fresh. I think this is a great replacement!

Comment

• I have to ask that I have a lean body and I am underweight. I just want to put on some weight so decided to take whey protein. Since my routine is tough, it is hard for me to maintain a good diet. Also, a friend of mine is telling me to buy the mass gainer, not whey protein. If that is so, then where to get it in discounts?.

Comment

• Originally posted by ameliasmith796 View Post
        I have to ask that I have a lean body and I am underweight. I just want to put on some weight so decided to take whey protein. Since my routine is tough, it is hard for me to maintain a good diet. Also, a friend of mine is telling me to buy the mass gainer, not whey protein. If that is so, then where to get it in discounts?.
        Try Googling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ameliasmith796 View Post
          I have to ask that I have a lean body and I am underweight. I just want to put on some weight so decided to take whey protein. Since my routine is tough, it is hard for me to maintain a good diet. Also, a friend of mine is telling me to buy the mass gainer, not whey protein. If that is so, then where to get it in discounts?.
          I suggest that you stay away from mass gainers and stick to food.
          Check out this site for nutrition info.

https://scoobysworkshop.com/nutrition/

My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

• Originally posted by LilyNava View Post
            1. How do you think this will somehow affect yout training results ?
            It has eventually. Sorry for the late reply.

Comment

• I think everyone who is a beginner here needs help with almost everything. I found this article about arms exercise and I thought it might be helpful for others in this thread as well.

Comment

Working...
              X