Which Scale is More important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Scale is More important?

I say a food scale is an invaluable tool.

Often we get caught up on numbers(big or small) on the floor scale and it really doesnt say much about your physique.. I have just abandoned mine.

The food scale is something that will help keep your meals and diet accurate. I feel its much more valuable.
    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
    www.prepbyalex.com

Originally posted by Alex A View Post
    I say a food scale is an invaluable tool.

Often we get caught up on numbers(big or small) on the floor scale and it really doesnt say much about your physique.. I have just abandoned mine.

The food scale is something that will help keep your meals and diet accurate. I feel its much more valuable.

GLAD YOU SAID IT, ALEX! THE FLOOR SCALE SAYS ONE THING
    BUT A MIRROR CAN TELL YOU MORE - IF YOUR PHYSIQUE IS
    STARTING TO SLIM OUT/DEVELOP MUSCULARITY DUE
    TO ACCURATE FOOD MEASUREMENTS FOR DIET MACROS
    - THEN DITCH THE FLOOR SCALE!!
    YOUR FOOD SCALE IS
    THE WINNER!!

Comment

amen to that!
      Current Prep: KC Golds Classic - 2011

Comment

i use both of them but i focus more on my food scale. i just the weight scale to see where i'm at but the mirror doesnt lie. i use the mirror to guage and my bodyfat to construct my nutrition plan. but i weigh all my meats after they're cooked.
        AAEFX BOARD REP *Free sample of AAEFX's Pre-Workout,K-OTIC,call #1-888-238-1864(ext. 345)

Comment

NOT using a food scale seems strange once you get addicted to using one. I get on the bodyweight scale if I want to measure how much sodium I have been eating lately. I look in the mirror if I want to see if I'm gaining muscle.

Comment

Working...
          X