Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nelzonj View Post
    Supplements: oral tren at 300mg a week and DMZ 2.0 3 caps a day.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!! that is at lest THREE 17alpha alkylated compounds!!!! liver nighmare....cholestasis and jaundice is a reality!I have seen it with methasterone (superDrol)

Why are you not on "safer" injectables!

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Originally posted by STACK_01 View Post
      Thank s Matt!
      How about Test Suspension in last week ???
      The same rule would apply here as ANADROL.....

Why risk something like that for potential fullness.... either you have the 3D muscle, roundess, or MUSCLE In general of you do not.

-Matt
      www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Originally posted by cromespider View Post
        For targeting lower back do you prefer topical yohimbine HCL + capsaizen or Smoulder product from DPS

Are you not a big fan of test cyp?

I prefer BOTH (either or)

test cyp/enan are interchangeable IMO

-Matt
        www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
          BE CAREFUL!!!!!! that is at lest THREE 17alpha alkylated compounds!!!! liver nighmare....cholestasis and jaundice is a reality!I have seen it with methasterone (superDrol)

Why are you not on "safer" injectables!

-Matt
          Didn't know if it was safe ordering on the net, and don't have in-person hookups. I won't be doing this the oral way next time. Injectables would've been cheaper at this point. I'll be getting bloodwork done in 5 weeks.

Comment

• Hay matt just looked through about 120 pages of all your amazing and some of your posts you say that the carb load can be done on Friday other post of yours say that you do not like that method, what is your opinion these days for a enhanced bodybuilder who has a show this sat and is doing your 125,100,75,50 method of dropping carbs as we speak? and was going to carb load Friday with 600 carbs from yams/sweet potatoes and oatmeal and possibly dry cereal last 2meals and no added salts on Friday?

Comment

• Matt I got out of control in offseason. Mild dieting now was planning EQ test for 8 weeks before cut stack but it got ate in the mail. What would you think about going 23 weeks cut stack for contest prep.

Comment

• Originally posted by cromespider View Post
                Hay matt just looked through about 120 pages of all your amazing and some of your posts you say that the carb load can be done on Friday other post of yours say that you do not like that method, what is your opinion these days for a enhanced bodybuilder who has a show this sat and is doing your 125,100,75,50 method of dropping carbs as we speak? and was going to carb load Friday with 600 carbs from yams/sweet potatoes and oatmeal and possibly dry cereal last 2meals and no added salts on Friday?

Let me CLARIFY -- I do not like LOADING from the START of FRiday (day) --- I use Friday to ensure drying out is regulated --- then will load people LATE Friday night into Saturday morning as water is then controlled tightly.

I rather not go into the last week super depleted and super low in carbs, so you never have to dig yourself out of a hole per se....but. the method of depleting and loading mid -week (say tuesday and wednesday) then drying out thursday and friday (DAY) work fine, then you re-load Saturday morning.

-Matt
                www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Beaver24 View Post
                  Matt I got out of control in offseason. Mild dieting now was planning EQ test for 8 weeks before cut stack but it got ate in the mail. What would you think about going 23 weeks cut stack for contest prep.

I am guessing "cut stack" is a test prop/mast prop/tren ace TRIO blend?

Sure that would work wonderfully.

-Matt
                  www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Let me CLARIFY -- I do not like LOADING from the START of FRiday (day) --- I use Friday to ensure drying out is regulated --- then will load people LATE Friday night into Saturday morning as water is then controlled tightly.

I rather not go into the last week super depleted and super low in carbs, so you never have to dig yourself out of a hole per se....but. the method of depleting and loading mid -week (say tuesday and wednesday) then drying out thursday and friday (DAY) work fine, then you re-load Saturday morning.

-Matt
                    So matt I looked like this sun morning n did a show close to home as a trial run. I was 89.1kg n next class is u90

Would u recommend just. Running in on 100g carbs then loading fri night.
                    This one I loaded fri 700, 400 sat by 4pm cut sodium then n half dyaz n another pre bed at 11. Woke up 10lb lighter
                    uploadfromtaptalk1399405756391.jpg

Really appreciate your thoughts

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by hilly2010 View Post
                      So matt I looked like this sun morning n did a show close to home as a trial run. I was 89.1kg n next class is u90

Would u recommend just. Running in on 100g carbs then loading fri night.
                      This one I loaded fri 700, 400 sat by 4pm cut sodium then n half dyaz n another pre bed at 11. Woke up 10lb lighter
                      [ATTACH]314913[/ATTACH]

Really appreciate your thoughts

You still could be leaner/drier here....

I woudl definitely load you after water is controlled..... late night/into morning of show.

Get your "canvas" (body) blank or cleared of carbs, sodium, water first ---> then start adding in the carbs as this process is taking place

Should fill out while continually drying out ,....if too flat add in more fluids

-Matt
                      www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

I am guessing "cut stack" is a test prop/mast prop/tren ace TRIO blend?

Sure that would work wonderfully.

-Matt
                        Sweet I was thinking waiting 7 weeks is kinda like wasting time.

Comment

• 1. Originally Posted by cromespider
                          Hay matt just looked through about 120 pages of all your amazing and some of your posts you say that the carb load can be done on Friday other post of yours say that you do not like that method, what is your opinion these days for a enhanced bodybuilder who has a show this sat and is doing your 125,100,75,50 method of dropping carbs as we speak? and was going to carb load Friday with 600 carbs from yams/sweet potatoes and oatmeal and possibly dry cereal last 2meals and no added salts on Friday?
                          -Matt

-What kind of foods would you use when loading them Friday night into Saturday morning?

- Lets say I am at 50 carbs on wed, I weighed in at Ecup at 265lbs how many carbs would you have me on Thursday, Friday, Friday Night Load, and Sat Morning?
                          -What do you mean by “drying out” Thursday and Friday, No salt?

Thanks

Comment

I woudl definitely load you after water is controlled..... late night/into morning of show.

Get your "canvas" (body) blank or cleared of carbs, sodium, water first ---> then start adding in the carbs as this process is taking place

Should fill out while continually drying out ,....if too flat add in more fluids

-Matt
                            Great stuff cheers Matt. So do what I did last time to dry out but dont deplete just cruise in

Then fri night pre bed maybe hit steak n jasmin rice then re asses at breakfast

Comment

-Matt
                              Iv sent u a message on here matt when u get chance

Comment

-Matt

Matt, are you familiar with Milos method of aldactone in sync with insulin to load whilst getting dry? over say wed eve, thurs and fri..for a sat show, multiple doses of aldactone and insulin, cutting water late fri night for a sat show. possbly using dyazide pre bed if need be, but depends if the aldactone has largely done most of whats needed

Comment

Working...
                                X