Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Stop screwing up your CONTEST PREP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drumirvin View Post
    Matt, right off the bat, I lurk-never post. I have read all 171 pages. I have notes upon notes as well as my own 12 years if competition notes (bad and good). This year, I've decided to use the method of drying up and carbing up with low sodium carbs and reintroducing sodium/carb/fats 3 hours before pj. I actually did a similar method like this way back in 2004 and it worked (sorta). It was more of a shitload and I went dumb and added water at an inopportune time. I also bloated because I thought shitloading was a free for all.. Lesson leaned. I Floated away... But for a wee moment I was stupid shredded. My question for you Matt is about the low sodium carbs after water is turned off. Rice cakes, (baked) red potatoes, (dry) steel cut oats and I think you made a mention one time of having low sodium, breakfast bars. I've looked and looked but have not seen you recommendation of fat content on these carbs... As well as water content of these carbs. Obviously we wouldn't want to add water to the oats, and not boil the potatoes.. I get that.. (Other than dry steel cut oats are gonna suck eating), but do you have any recommendations of other types of sodium free/low carbs? Does the fat content need to be low or will the far help slow down the insulin sensitivity and absorption? And lastly, any thoughts on a piece of fruit to fill up liver glycogen so the rest of the carbs get into the muscle? GDA usage, yes or no? (You've answered this but for the life of me I can't find it)
    I am going to work around 300g carbs and work from there (slowly). Thank you... Appreciate the excellent posts!
    I am now not totally convinced about being paranoid about "dry carbs" or carbs with moisture.... The body and musculature in its entirety is very large and the minor moisture in cooked rice or cooked oats will not be detrimental to subcutaneous tissues.

The key is to be lean enough, and have the water in a diuresis , dissipating flow....as you overshoot (hopefully at least 8-12 hours of water abstinence ) then you should be very good to go for carb introduction.

Fruit ,,, sure a little bit won't hurt, but I assure you glycogen will be loaded into muscles readily --- liver might store 65-100g tops,,, and that is quite easy to accomplish.

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ronzefar View Post
      Hey matt i totally love this thread! look at all the good stuff each day

One quastion at how many Weeks out would you start to use Winstrol?
      I think 6 weeks is good --- I think orals are pretty awful for your health

-Matt
      www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        Matt,

Are there people who contact you that you donít workwith?Maybe they have unrealistic goalsor they are too far out of shape?
        Yes, I am very honest ,,, nice, polite ,, but HONEST. I won't take someones money unless I know I have a shot at helping

-Matt
        www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Hey Matt,

What would your thoughts be in regards to holding a lot of upper back fat?

My sub scap pinch measures 10.3mm where as my lower back pinches around 4.4mm

Could this be genetics/insulin related or cortisol related? currently 5 weeks out from a show and just ordered some of your Vasoburn which i am going to try and utilize

Thanks for your time!

Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingaz View Post
            Hey Matt,

What would your thoughts be in regards to holding a lot of upper back fat?

My sub scap pinch measures 10.3mm where as my lower back pinches around 4.4mm

Could this be genetics/insulin related or cortisol related? currently 5 weeks out from a show and just ordered some of your Vasoburn which i am going to try and utilize

Thanks for your time!

Ben
            Certainly is the opposite of most!!!!

Christmas tree below , with a blurry non-crisp upper? Rare indeed.

Its certainly a genetic fat cell deposition and it will just be your personal "sweet spot" that will be what takes forever on you.

Slather vasoburn all over the upper back,, I believe you'll need someone to do so for you since that would be impossible on your own.

Keep us posted how you do in it

Post pics too and I will evaluate

-Matt
            www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Back.JPG

Hi Matt,

Greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond

Your answer is what i expected and something that will take numerous shows to figure out or as simple as diet harder

The vaso burn should arrive any day now and will have my partner apply it for me i will use it prior to cardio and prior to bed if this is a good idea?

Hopefully the picture attached correctly and you can let me know what you think, i am going for my second show

Regards

Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingaz View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]339129[/ATTACH]

Hi Matt,

Greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond

Your answer is what i expected and something that will take numerous shows to figure out or as simple as diet harder

The vaso burn should arrive any day now and will have my partner apply it for me i will use it prior to cardio and prior to bed if this is a good idea?

Hopefully the picture attached correctly and you can let me know what you think, i am going for my second show

Regards

Ben
                Not sure what the front and side shots look like but overall I see you just needing to keep getting leaner everywhere. You'll do it and be good, just keep grinning hard and forget scale weight and push separation and skin thinness.

I believe the VasoBurn will help tremendously

-Matt
                www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• thanks Matt from and side is nothing to boast about like any of your clients

This has been one long prep for me as i started dieting April 2015 was supposed to compete in October but couldn't come in lean enough. I have a extremely stubborn body when it comes to losing body fat and require a extended period of time on low calories/carbs with a decent amount of cardio. All up will be nearly 40 weeks worth of prep.

I will keep pushing hard and utilize the vasoburn and hope to report back some good feedback

thank you for your time

Keep up with the new VLOGS enjoyed the first episode mate!

Ben

Comment

• Matt, can you let us in on what's going on with you by chance? Talking about your downsizing, IG stuff? Health problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Follow his series Meat Rocket

http://youtu.be/iNp_QNyc1Xk

Comment

• Ok cool thanks man. I respect what he's doing, it's not easy. I'd venture to say that most of us have some mental issues that do this.

A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
                          Matt, can you let us in on what's going on with you by chance? Talking about your downsizing, IG stuff? Health problems?

Yes , As FLIP pasted the link -- I go into the details of why I am going a new direction.

My health is good besides genetically high BP on top of the anabolic and GH I used further exacerbated it.

Its actually HYPOtension now and I am lowering the dose by the week, so I am happy about that

Follow my series and you will get clued into exactly what is going on

-Matt
                          www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

• Hi Matt, i am glad i found this thread. it is how i spend my lunch breaks at work lately!( or just during work ) great info!

i made it to page 80 but just had to post something now.

what is your opinion on something like Ultimate diet 2.0 for a natural to get lean? ( 10% now )

i've been doing something i found on this forum to "prime"for a cycle like UD 2.0
                            the cycle goal is to cut / recomp

i want to use UD 2.0 as a diet protocol? will this be effective >?

i enjoy the way its set up. i move the power workout to friday during carb up because i have to play sports (professional ) on saturday
                            the carb up gives me energy for both

thank you

Comment

• Matt I'm sorry if you've answered this already. I've only read up to page 74 so far But how do you feel about running gh threw the show? Do you feel you will hold to much water with it? If so how far out from the show would you drop it? 11 weeks out now

Comment

• Hey Matt,

I finally reached the 173rd page, felt like I hit a milestone or something! haha

I have a few questions for you, but I'll start with this one:

What do you think of this pre contest aas cycle, mainly looking at the compounds now.
                                Week 16-12 (4 Weeks) : Test E + EQ Blast + Tren + NPP
                                Week 12-5/6 (5/6 Week) Test Prop + Mast Prop + Tren + NPP
                                Drop Prop 5-6 weeks out
                                Week 5-1 Mast P + Tren +Winny +NPP *Optional add Anavar 4 weeks out through show day
                                Drop Inj last 5 days- orals up to show date

I recall you mentioned you ran a long ester cutter, but didn't specify what it was.

What's your thoughts on the compounds listed, the lay out, and what long ester were you referring too & where would you place it at?

Thanks brother

Comment

Working...
                                X