Curbing hunger during contest prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curbing hunger during contest prep

How does everyone help curb the hunger pangs when contest dieting? I'm 10 weeks out and hungry as shit all day. I eat a lot of veggies, drink some flavored BCAA's and Crystal Light, and drink coffee to help some...but are there any other good ideas out there?

Originally posted by workoutfreakk View Post
    How does everyone help curb the hunger pangs when contest dieting? I'm 10 weeks out and hungry as shit all day. I eat a lot of veggies, drink some flavored BCAA's and Crystal Light, and drink coffee to help some...but are there any other good ideas out there?
    Gum? Diet soda...that's all I got.
    "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Apple pie gum like a Motherf**ker
      Coca-Cola-Vanilla-Zero_05E07C72-in-argentina.jpggum-003shrunk.jpg
      "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

Vegetables.
        Originally posted by modredtrenton
        someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by TGC View Post
          Apple pie gum like a Motherf**ker
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]275187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]275188[/ATTACH]
          I prefer the Mint Chocolate chip, Key lime, and the strawberry shortcake dessert delights but the apple pie isn't bad either.

Comment

Key lime is actually my favorite. Orange creamesicle would be bomb if it had more flavor.
            "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

Originally posted by TGC View Post
              Key lime is actually my favorite. Orange creamesicle would be bomb if it had more flavor.
              Yeah I agree I'm not a huge fan of the orange creamsicle but it's still pretty good...One of the better gums currently on the market is Stride's nonstop mint flavor.

Comment

glucomannan (konjac root) 5 caps 20 mins before meals. 5-HTP to elevate serotonin. L-dopa to increase dopamine and regulate leptin a little better --- I chew nicorette, but feel terrible advising someone else to do so.....

-Matt
                Professional Body Mechanic
                www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
                  glucomannan (konjac root) 5 caps 20 mins before meals. 5-HTP to elevate serotonin. L-dopa to increase dopamine and regulate leptin a little better --- I chew nicorette, but feel terrible advising someone else to do so.....

-Matt
                  Those are all good (besides the nicotine lol). Just make sure the dosage is high enough that you actually get an effect from it.

A trick I always did was after I drank my post workout shake I'd fill the shaker up with water and chug that as quick as I could. It'll leave you feeling full for an hourish.

Comment

pretty much the same as what OP said...veggies (mainly broccoli), flavoured BCAA drink, lil coffee here and there

Comment

Hunger is a good indication the body is burning fat, usually worse at night, my advise is to eat your protein close to bed with veggies. Own it. The difference between you and the rest of America is you suffer to look good.
                      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Sugar Free metamucil

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                          Hunger is a good indication the body is burning fat, usually worse at night, my advise is to eat your protein close to bed with veggies. Own it. The difference between you and the rest of America is you suffer to look good.
                          this is the truth.....the need to cheat is almost overpowering at night for me. i just usually eat some veggies drink copious amounts of water and go to bed

Comment

Originally posted by teenbodybuilder3 View Post
                            this is the truth.....the need to cheat is almost overpowering at night for me. i just usually eat some veggies drink copious amounts of water and go to bed
                            This.
                            Originally posted by modredtrenton
                            someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post

-Matt

I've heard some stupid shit, but damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X