Friend 5 weeks out from 2012 cardinal classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend 5 weeks out from 2012 cardinal classic

Took over my friends diet and training the last two weeks because his coach was IMO not putting in the effort, here are some pics 5 weeks out. He has done one competition before but he decided to do it ten weeks out and was just way out of shape. This is really his first one with knowing what to do! Will be doing novice division and obviously the show is natural.

Can a mod rotate these and put these in the contest prep thread, sorry

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG
    Last edited by tonyk; August 19th, 2012, 02:26 PM.

my neck hurts lol.

Sick RLS

Comment

^ Haha mods are slacking on straightening them out.

Comment

Bring up his leg seperation, up top looks a few weeks ahead of his legs. What kind of cardio is he doing?
        All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

His legs are always chubby, two hiit sessions a week followed by low intensity and 4 Sessions of 30 minute medium intensity cardio, don't forget I've only been working with him for 2 weeks! Haha just trying to help him out with other peoples fuck ups during his prep.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyk View Post
            His legs are always chubby, two hiit sessions a week followed by low intensity and 4 Sessions of 30 minute medium intensity cardio, don't forget I've only been working with him for 2 weeks! Haha just trying to help him out with other peoples fuck ups during his prep.
            No worries, I completely understand. Half the guys I help come to me after using someone else OR behind schedule. Id bump up his hiit sessions. This time of year I have guys do hill repeats or wind sprints. (Just a suggestion).
            All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Originally posted by quattro View Post
              No worries, I completely understand. Half the guys I help come to me after using someone else OR behind schedule. Id bump up his hiit sessions. This time a year I have guys do hill repeats or wind sprints. (Just a suggestion).
              It will probably get bumped up shortly, being that it's a natty show the only things that matters is condition IMO

Comment

Where is the show at?
                Contest Coach = Myself Youtube EZBODYBUILDING

Comment

It will probably get bumped up shortly, being that it's a natty show the only things that matters is condition IMO
                  Lol, you're talking to the right guy then. Thats all the judges care about. Get his legs on par with his upper body and he'll kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by matt1005 View Post
                    Where is the show at?
                    Youngstown, then possible two more after it in Lakewood and Newark.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro View Post
                      Lol, you're talking to the right guy then. Thats all the judges care about. Get his legs on par with his upper body and he'll kill it.
                      Exactly I've been to enough shows where 145 lbs shredded mother fuckers kill people haha

Comment

Exactly I've been to enough shows where 145 lbs shredded mother fuckers kill people haha
                        Yup, basically all Ive lost to. My conditioning is always on point but then some guy in a lighter weight class will beat me in the overall.

Comment

Will be virtually taking out all carbs and bumping up cardio, is extreme but its what needs to be done.

Comment

If these show up sideways im gonna punchasize someones face (none of the ones I ever post of myself are sideways lol.

Big changes in a week, look at the lower back in all the pics

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG
                            Attached Files

Comment

Keep working him....

Comment

Working...
                              X