Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noel why do your athletes always have great glutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel why do your athletes always have great glutes?

WWW.NoelFuller.com

Mr Fuller, serious question. How do does one prevent an erection from ocurring when spotting a female of this caliber?? Should I excuse my self or just carry on.

Upon close examination, you don't seem to have an erection.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by paradox View Post
      Mr Fuller, serious question. How do does one prevent an erection from ocurring when spotting a female of this caliber?? Should I excuse my self or just carry on.

Upon close examination, you don't seem to have an erection.
      Just carry on....and back up a few inches

Comment

Talking about yourself in the third person is just creepy
        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

I think about baseball, alot.
          WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
            I think about baseball, alot.
            Hey Noel...serious questions. I am repeatedly shocked at how you really do bring your clients into their contests in incredble shape, congrats on that. My question is do you still workout? you obviously use to take it very seriously and looked good, in your avatar. I don't think you're more then a few months from looking good again. Did you get injured...just had enough of lifting, dieting? I'm 42yrs old and I'm still in love with lifting. Just working on getting leaner now myself.
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

... Because you rape them?
              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

If anything, this picture creates more questions and no answers.

Comment

Noel if I take out 5g of fats from my macros, will I turn into Ronnie Coleman?

Comment

Originally posted by Nik133 View Post
                    Of course not...

... you have to take them all out, noob.

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                      Hey Noel...serious questions. I am repeatedly shocked at how you really do bring your clients into their contests in incredble shape, congrats on that. My question is do you still workout? you obviously use to take it very seriously and looked good, in your avatar. I don't think you're more then a few months from looking good again. Did you get injured...just had enough of lifting, dieting? I'm 42yrs old and I'm still in love with lifting. Just working on getting leaner now myself.
                      I had a total avulsion of my left quad when I was prepping for the Oregon about 10 years ago, lost nerves and the kneecap, I can squat but the left leg is very behind, I would love to compete again but it will have to be in physique, If I could get enough time off I might try to hit the stage one more time.
                      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nik133 View Post
                        WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

I had a total avulsion of my left quad when I was prepping for the Oregon about 10 years ago, lost nerves and the kneecap, I can squat but the left leg is very behind, I would love to compete again but it will have to be in physique, If I could get enough time off I might try to hit the stage one more time.
                          If anyone can get back on stage I'd think its you Noel. I know it would motivate me to keep going in my quest to hit the stage and probably LOTS of others around here. Shitty about your leg...but now you can live through your clients. Right on!!!
                          FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

You want to compete again? thats awesome, we should push each other
                            WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

So as this thread seems to be a continuance of your line of posting on another forum are you suggesting this form of training is superior to the booty building techniques proposed by bikini competitors like Nathalia Melo and other top placing bikini pros?

Comment

Working...
                              X