Taking diuretics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
    that's what I was thinking lol just get lean so you don't have to drop water!
    Do you want to win a show or place, diuretics can if used right make you look 10-15% better depending on how much water you naturally hold.
    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
      The whole point of aldactone is hardness, aldactone is tricky so diazide would be preferred if you dont know what your doing.
      I have a crap load of aldactone prescribe to me to help control HBP..used it for a while but stopped . thought 100mg a day was too much so basically dealing with stress other ways.. Some days better than others

Comment

^

They prescribe that crap for female alopecia and androgenic traits...

If you mess up on spironolactone -- you can not eat dig yourself out of the hole per se

Maxizide (not dyazide) is IMO the very best water loss agent one could use -- and just a small amount.

hctz can also over shoot too much and cause too much depletion -- maxzide is the way to go.

-Matt
        Professional Body Mechanic
        www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
          ^

They prescribe that crap for female alopecia and androgenic traits...

If you mess up on spironolactone -- you can not eat dig yourself out of the hole per se

Maxizide (not dyazide) is IMO the very best water loss agent one could use -- and just a small amount.

hctz can also over shoot too much and cause too much depletion -- maxzide is the way to go.

-Matt
          wow your way off on this one, aldactone is easy to fix and the least flattening, but you do have to know what your doing
          WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Here is an example of what diuretics do if you know what your doing
            WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

What kind of time period would you guys say that you can start your diuretic protocol and know you're on the right track or have to start making adjustments, roughly?
              Assistant to the regional manager.
              Iron8 approved

Comment

Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
                What kind of time period would you guys say that you can start your diuretic protocol and know you're on the right track or have to start making adjustments, roughly?
                aldactone you start three days out, diazide you start one day out
                WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

make adjustments on your look
                  WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Seems like so many people fuck this up really really bad.
                    Assistant to the regional manager.
                    Iron8 approved

Comment

Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
                      Seems like so many people fuck this up really really bad.
                      Its easy to do without experience, more is better thinking doesnt apply here
                      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                        wow your way off on this one, aldactone is easy to fix and the least flattening, but you do have to know what your doing

Definitely not way off here bud. When it builds up in blood after 72 hours -- it will make reabsorbing sodium impossible -- it is 'blocked'.

There should be ZERO reason to use aldactone when maxzide is readily available --- it is outdated. I am not saying you aren't or cannot get good results while still using it,

but it serves no purpose over maxzide.

If you are IN SHAPE -- I have not once seen maxzide ruin a look badly -- where as I have seen aldactone ruin a look that looked great a few days out. Maxzide is more "fool-proof" per se.....

Regardless if you know how to use aldactone -- I just think its not needed. But props on knowing how to use it...............

-Matt
                        Last edited by Matt Porter; August 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM.
                        Professional Body Mechanic
                        www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Seriously asking- why did jay say that he was gonna lost at least 10, if not 15lbs of water going into the O?

Comment

Noel is the best diet coach.. I don't see anyone else stand next to him. these "gurus" make it seem like there is a science behind it all. Lets go NOEL

Comment

Originally posted by Teamck16 View Post
                              Seriously asking- why did jay say that he was gonna lost at least 10, if not 15lbs of water going into the O?
                              shit, i lose 5-8lbs of water overnight on the regular....not even prepping, nada
                              2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
                                Definitely not way off here bud. When it builds up in blood after 72 hours -- it will make reabsorbing sodium impossible -- it is 'blocked'.

There should be ZERO reason to use aldactone when maxzide is readily available --- it is outdated. I am not saying you aren't or cannot get good results while still using it,

but it serves no purpose over maxzide.

If you are IN SHAPE -- I have not once seen maxzide ruin a look badly -- where as I have seen aldactone ruin a look that looked great a few days out. Maxzide is more "fool-proof" per se.....

Regardless if you know how to use aldactone -- I just think its not needed. But props on knowing how to use it...............

-Matt
                                This is the difference between someone who reads a lot on the internet and somebody who has people taking third in the last pro show.
                                WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Working...
                                X