Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Extremely non-local-long distance client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mthokodd
    replied
    This is superb condition.

Leave a comment:

• longway
    replied
    Looking shredded! ALL DAY.

Leave a comment:

• [HD]
    replied
    What show is he competing in?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Porter
    replied
    Justin is simply amazing -- I am blown away by his tenacity and work ethic -- I AM INSPIRED by him.

CIMG4232.jpg

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• Face
    replied
    Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    I JUST made a FB post about people saying that had an "easy prep" and not being in shape lol

You look good dude.
    Thanks bro, yeah 100% - people who say things like 'must have been easy" or "looks like a normal contest prep to me" expose themselves for the "Mommies basement living/key board warrior/arm chair experts" they REALLY are! LMAO

Leave a comment:

• D-NUTZ
    replied
    I JUST made a FB post about people saying that had an "easy prep" and not being in shape lol

You look good dude.

Leave a comment:

• djeasye
    replied
    Guys, I am one of justins training partners and lemme just say that it hasnt been an easy prep in terms of the training and dieting that justin has put in. This guy honestly has the most bullet proof mentality I have ever seen in a local bodybuilder. If u ever have the chance to meet justin and train with him you will be in for one of the best training sessions ever. He has a very positive mind set through the whole session, he keeps u motivated through a training session even after 2-3 days of 0 carbs. no contest prep is easy i recon but matt and justin have a winning formula. All the best chesty!

Leave a comment:

• Face
    replied
    FYI.. Matt was kind enough to help me out last year with advice too (THE ABOVE PICS) via the 'don't screw up your contest prep" thread here on MD... I was so grateful for his input, which was spot on! Decided to hire him properly this year...

Leave a comment:

• Face
    replied
    Thanks guys for the props! and to those who say it was easy hahaha ... it was far from easy!! I wish there was such a thing as an "easy" prep LOL And if yours was.... you probably be arenít in the first call out thatís for ***** sure!!! LOL</SPAN>

Big thanks to Coach Matt for all his advice and keeping me on track -he's a damn good coach - keeps things simple!...nothing fancy, just hard old school work really. My show is on the 8th Sep and then I have 10 weeks to get even better for the World IFBB Champs in Austria at the end November (Will be competing in the Classic body building, hence the need to suck down to such a crazy light weight) for my height 169 cm I have to weight 71kg for the under 171cm class (169 -100 + 2 = 71) </SPAN>

Classic bodybuilding is big in Europe, the guys there take it very seriously and have some sick conditioning and amazing shape so it will likely be a very tough show! last year I placed 3rd in my lineup...hoping to be recognized for my improvements and move up two spots this year... Well thats the goal anyway!

Here's a few pics from the IFBB Classic World Champs last year...</SPAN>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Face; August 23, 2013, 09:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RobRaynerBB
    replied
    Gotta be Cheryl cole I think

Leave a comment:

• PSYCHOPATH II
    replied
    Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    i lost my shit
    Who is this sexy slut. I need more than a gif to crack one off.

Leave a comment:

• PSYCHOPATH II
    replied
    Back looks way better than front.

Leave a comment:

• brandondlyons
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
    190 --> 160 ---> must make weight of 156

NO.

-Matt
    Nice job matty!

Leave a comment:

• Matt Porter
    replied
    Originally posted by Cunter View Post
    is this guy super short?

Not sure actually -- but looks pretty big for 160

Most likely no diuretic will be used here

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• iamblessed22
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    ^^^^ really? Seems like a normal offseason-contest ready transformation to me..

Edit post is directed to nutt
    looks like the guy just lost weight for a contest nothing drastic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X