Remember my South African Client?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
    We could always withdrawal blood for weigh in then re infuse it with a bunch of glucose, minerals, creatine, aminos etc..., and make him "explode" into his class

-Matt
    Don't give away the secrets.

Comment

How far is the pre judging from the weigh in? If he could squeak it then regain a few lbs, he could keep his size.
      *Brotherhood of iron *

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeUK View Post
        How far is the pre judging from the weigh in? If he could squeak it then regain a few lbs, he could keep his size.
        This is the weight division he wishes to compete in and IMO is a great option.

Him making this weight gives us ZERO chance of being watery or out of shape lol

-Matt
        Professional Body Mechanic
        www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Andrew, my jaw dropped when I saw his picture yesterday. I've seen him in shape before but this is just mind boggling. Gives us all a thing or two to think about. Best I put down this ring donut and start training

Comment

Originally posted by Mthokodd View Post
            Andrew, my jaw dropped when I saw his picture yesterday. I've seen him in shape before but this is just mind boggling. Gives us all a thing or two to think about. Best I put down this ring donut and start training

Its an honor to work with someone so motivated --- he motivates me.

-Matt
            www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

I agree MK... hes on another level now... I mean ive seen guys peak for shows and look that shredded but ive never ever seen someone just walking around in that condition all day every day... its nuts! hes put everything into this, I cant wait to see what he looks like come showtime and I hope he gets what he deserves at the show! MK did you see the pic he put on FB today?

Comment

That's just F-in Crazy. Great job to the both of you.
                I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

So from today he's one week out.

any updated pics?

Comment

Beyond shredded! How does he feel mentally Matt? Does his body "hurt"? Being in that type of shape must make it hard to function at times.

Comment

Motivates me too Matt. Love seeing guys like J pushing the envelope.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewhudson View Post
                        I agree MK... hes on another level now... I mean ive seen guys peak for shows and look that shredded but ive never ever seen someone just walking around in that condition all day every day... its nuts! hes put everything into this, I cant wait to see what he looks like come showtime and I hope he gets what he deserves at the show! MK did you see the pic he put on FB today?
                        I'm sure he'll destroy Andrew, they can't deny someone looking that nutty. Yeah I did see it, I was absolutely shocked. Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Getsize View Post
                          Beyond shredded! How does he feel mentally Matt? Does his body "hurt"? Being in that type of shape must make it hard to function at times.
                          I actually have everyone report mood, appetite, energy, strength, well-being, motivational energy etc... in check ins,,, I think with his cheat meal and two higher carb days he reports good overall feedback, not that he is suffering to extreme etc...

I can find an email and quote his feelings etc...

-Matt
                          www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Matt,

Do you ever have your clients not wanting to rebound crazy in weight post show and tell you, they'd like to keep their current condition or if not stay super ripped post-show if so what do you suggest for them.

Comment

Originally posted by v117 View Post
                              Matt,

Do you ever have your clients not wanting to rebound crazy in weight post show and tell you, they'd like to keep their current condition or if not stay super ripped post-show if so what do you suggest for them.
                              Well -- WOMEN ASK THIS.

Men I will almost MAKE THEM agree to this lol....

Naturals -- absolutely, they need to be in striking distance 10-12 lbs or so and can NEVER afford crap body composition off-season.

ENhanced - have them cruise and calm their body down while maintaining LEAN CONDITION so when they ramp up again, they grow from favorable starting point.

-Matt
                              www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Getsize View Post
                                Here is what he had to say in my comments section 2 weeks out --

Comments for the week -- general feedback
                                Feeling better and better mentally and physically J – Everything is going really great! I done a good job of staying calm and methodical …kept stress/worrying as low as possible, sleeping well, nutrition 100% , training/cardio 150%! So excited to see how this turns out…whatever happens we’re going to have a blast doing it and give it our best! J

-Matt
                                www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Working...
                                X