Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurland1939 View Post
    All best, MidgEt Mike.,,
    What is youure protocol thIs time, hormone wise??
    Im doing the shows drug free

But IF I was to take something this is what id do:

Week-16-8: 500mg Cyp/900mgs EQ/40 mgs Nolvadex
    Week 8-1: 300mgs prop/800mgs tren/50mg winny tabs/aromasin/clen
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by LadderMan View Post
      How are you planning on giving up the "green"?
      <sigh> YES.

I have to. When I smoke I eat too much shit. I may have one blunt on Saturday but no more daily dosing of green. Not looking forward to that though
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP View Post
        Mike this is huge!! I'll be following for sure. Hit up Matt Porter! Dude is phenomenal when it comes to working with you and making adjustments off YOUR needs.
        I may have to. I get REAL crazy the last few weeks and Matt gets his guys in stupid condition
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Ulster Neil View Post
          All the best big mike you looked great before you can do it again looking forward to seeing you back on stage
          Im actually really motivated this time. I know its going to suck, but you got to what you got to do
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Two more days of weed and good food. Im tired of eating so much shit. I get 5 good meals in a day and then have one shitty one. But my shit meal usually consists of sweets. Im not a pizza guy (I hate cheese) or eat a ton of burgers (I do love BK and Five Guys). But give me waffles, brownies, cookies...OMG!!! Better than sex

Did Back, calves and biceps with 30 min on the treadmill. LA Fitness isnt my first choice of gyms but its pretty much all we have in Pinellas/Pasco county. Im too far to train at the Powerhouse downtown Tampa but may go a few times a month
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Awesome good luck. Post contest blunt munchies would have to be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaver24 View Post
                Awesome good luck. Post contest blunt munchies would have to be epic.
                Im taking two PHAT blunts with me for after the show! Going to be twisted.

Tomorrow is the last day for junk food for a minute. Not really going to do a cheat meal for a few weeks. I drop weight pretty fast when I clean shit up.
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Youll never cut the green bmc it just cant happen , you gotta toke daily my man

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyT View Post
                    Youll never cut the green bmc it just cant happen , you gotta toke daily my man
                    man i eat sooooooooooo much at night when i smoke. When i wake and bake I will make all my good food ahead of time so that i wont binge, but at night! Ohhh shit...its on! LOL
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

fuckn awesome BMC. Matt porter is your go to guy for condition. will follow your journey for sure. kick some ass bro. do you have a contest in your sights

Comment

Man this shit is like 90% mental. The last few times i started a prep id get so crazy about losing fullness and getting "small" that id lose it and eat shit and say fuck it! I need to grow. Not sure if its maturity or just sick of being fat, but the LAST thing im worried about now is being "big". Some BW's and LW's look HUGE on stage so as long as im peeled the rest will fall into place.
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

You dont appreciate training until you get injured. So enjoy all the pain that comes with leg day, enjoy having your arms so pumped you can barely wash your hair.

and if you compete, if you can afford it, do as many as possible. When you get old you realize that you have a short window to do this. Im sure most of us wont be that old guy in the 70 and over class! LOL
                          Attached Files
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Awesome pics mike respect!!!

Comment

Thanks

Dexter looks big as fuck in that picture and that was at 5 weeks out! LOL
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Prep begins tomorrow! Enjoying some green, McDonalds and cookies. Last supper of sorts!
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                                X