doing my first show... NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doing my first show... NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING

any help would be appreciated here. as with most of us I hate the thought of shrinking. has anyone done their own prep? who is a good person to talk to about this that isn't going to cost me a ton of money?

someone here said they paid an advisor here only $600 for a full years of diet info. That is not expensive at all. Shelby was it? Not sure... Don't expect a free ride for this though.

Comment

jose isn't expensive i heard, you could try heard.
      The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
      ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
      DLB < superman
      SWR < tranny
      Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
      Rocky tranny fucker
      Noel fucker => can't help bray
      Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
      ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by alexxxxx View Post
        jose isn't expensive i heard, you could try heard.
        JOSE?

Comment

Originally posted by ritch View Post
          someone here said they paid an advisor here only $600 for a full years of diet info. That is not expensive at all. Shelby was it? Not sure... Don't expect a free ride for this though.
          not looking for a free ride by any means. I am definitely willing to pay!

Comment

Originally posted by jab4240 View Post
            JOSE?
            Yes jose raymond pm him here on md
            The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
            DLB < superman
            SWR < tranny
            Rocky tranny fucker
            ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

not looking for a free ride by any means. I am definitely willing to pay!
              cool, well ya got a good choice of prep people here. Just make sure you stay with what they tell you, otherwise, you're paying for nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by ritch View Post
                cool, well ya got a good choice of prep people here. Just make sure you stay with what they tell you, otherwise, you're paying for nothing!
                no doubt! I just hope I impress myself enough to want to do another show after its all said and done. lol

Comment

no doubt! I just hope I impress myself enough to want to do another show after its all said and done. lol
                  hmm, first show man... take it as it goes then enjoy the rebound to put on serious size! Some are using coaches for that given period as well.

Comment

You should post some pics to give us an idea of where you're at. But careful, some real f'in haters, heartless souls who post real mean stuff, so be ready!

Comment

don't post pics on this forum bro, ever
                      The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
                      DLB < superman
                      SWR < tranny
                      Rocky tranny fucker
                      ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by alexxxxx View Post
                        don't post pics on this forum bro, ever
                        lol I have seen the comments and posts... imma leave my shirt on lol just an idea I am 5'6" 205 abs

Comment

First off, if its your first show, don't feel like you *need* a coach. You will greatly benefit from having one, but don't think you need to shell out a bunch of money. Your first show should be about the experience. After its done, you'll either love it and be hungry for the next one, or you'll say that you'll never do that again for the rest of your life. You definitely need to pay somebody to teach you how to pose. Find a local bodybuilder and tell them you'll buy an hour of their time. Be respectful and they'll be happy to have you pay for some groceries.

You're going to shrink. Deal with it. Shows are about conditioning. Keep your protein high and bcaa's to minimize muscle loss.

Start your diet at 12 weeks out. Eat the same thing every day. No sugar, all real food, water only (crystal light, tea, mio, etc). 6 meals of real food every day. 1 Cheat meal per week until 4 weeks out. Compute your proteins, carbs, and fats for what you need. Starting at 12 weeks out, drop your carbs every 2 weeks. Don't ever go to zero.

Start cardio 12 weeks out at 20 minutes per day. Increase 10 minutes per week until 60 minutes per day, 5x per week

6 Weeks out start posing every day for 30 minutes.

That's your basic idea. There's enough free info out there to fill in the details.

Have fun, enjoy the experience.

Comment

I can get past all of the basics I guess im just concerned about water manipulation and not coming in dry... I got a response from Jose and he is too busy with iforce to take on a contest prep right now.

Comment

anyone have a good training program for pre contest

Comment

Working...
                              X