Coach recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach recommendations?

I have about one year till my national qualifier npc show. Really wanting to push the envelope and have good guidance.

Matt Porter, Shelby Starnes, John Meadows, Inov8 (they are a team, look them up).

4 damn good ones who have fairly reasonable prices (compared to the well-known "gurus").

Comment

I would never use Shelby Starnes, I did that's why I would never use him again

Comment

Ken "skip" hill got me in the best shape of my life
        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

Originally posted by cromespider View Post
          You can't post this and then nt say why.

Comment

I vote for Porter

Comment

MILOS SARCEV: Porter and Meadows got the bulk of their info and ideas from this master.

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
                Matt Porter, Shelby Starnes, John Meadows, Inov8 (they are a team, look them up).

4 damn good ones who have fairly reasonable prices (compared to the well-known "gurus").
                how much are these guys charging for lets say 3 month prep coaching? anyone knows?
                TEAM QUADRO!!!
                TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Canis View Post
                  how much are these guys charging for lets say 3 month prep coaching? anyone knows?
                  Message them or go to their respective sites.

Comment

Noel Fuller has brought me in personally for 2 shows. He knows his shit. If I wasn't working with him I'd go with Matt Porter.

Comment

To save some money and get a top notch coach I would look at Jason Theobald (scoobyprep) or Allen Cress. Of course if money is no object then John Meadows would be first then Matt Porter, Skip Hill or even Chris Aceto.

Comment

Good luck getting in touch with Matt.

Originally posted by cromespider View Post
                        I have never heard one negative thing about Shelby so I'd love for you to elaborate.

Comment

Matt would get my vote.

Comment

Now that Porter is done with NA, you might have a better chance getting in contact with him. I have a friend that uses him and he is great.
                            My husband used Ken "Skip" Hill for his first prep and he was great as well. Always easy to get a hold of and very professional.

Comment

Anyone can recommend a good contest prep coach for Ifbb Bikini Pro??

Comment

Working...
                              X